This game is huge in my eyes!!!

stan marino

Pro Bowler
Joined
Apr 27, 2002
Messages
1,977
Reaction score
0
Age
43
When we have a chance to go 3-0 in our division, knock our division rival down to 3 games behind(instead of 1 game behind if we lost), not to mention the bills would be 3-4 which would mean they would have to go 7-2(which would include another game against us) for the rest of the season to finish 10-6 with a legitimate shot at a playoff spot. This game against a horrible defense that doesnt get turnovers and gives up points in bunches. Wouldnt this be a perfect game for Lucas to get his feet wet and more confidence in himself and from his teamates and coaches? Saying we beat the bills twice this year they would have to go 8-1 to finish 10-6. There is no way we should lose this game at home. GO PHINS!!!!!

:billsbite
 

Quizlet

Scout Team
Joined
Oct 14, 2002
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
Not this year man. Along with the downside the way we have 4 teams in divisions and then 2 with 5 at least ONE to MAYBE TWO teams can make it in with 9-7 records... it would be hard and Oakland and Denver would have to go 9-7 or 10-6 also, but it is possible.

As far as I am concerned... NE and JETS are out. Its between you and us!
 

breckenridge55

K-STATE PHIN
Joined
Mar 7, 2002
Messages
1,125
Reaction score
0
Age
32
Location
Weston, FL
How is New England out? They got the same record as you do. Just because they've lost three in a row means nothing. They're still .500 and they have one of the best coaches in the league. This bye week was well needed for them and I am sure they will take full advantage of it.

Also, 9-7 WON'T get you in the playoffs unless you win the division. If you lose, you goto 3-4, we goto 6-1. You're telling me we will end up being 3-6 the rest of the year? Get your head on straight.

The only reason Oakland and Denver may get in at 9-7 is because they will win their division. But one of them will get 10 wins this year, I guarantee it. Go back to your Bills board before making senseless comments here.
 

Sportsguy11

Couldn't Lucas and Fiedler just do this?
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
:lol: :lol: Havn't you guys noticed that for everygame, someone has said "This is the definetive game" :lol: They're all important.
 

Quizlet

Scout Team
Joined
Oct 14, 2002
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by breckenridge55
How is New England out? They got the same record as you do. Just because they've lost three in a row means nothing. They're still .500 and they have one of the best coaches in the league. This bye week was well needed for them and I am sure they will take full advantage of it.

Also, 9-7 WON'T get you in the playoffs unless you win the division. If you lose, you goto 3-4, we goto 6-1. You're telling me we will end up being 3-6 the rest of the year? Get your head on straight.

The only reason Oakland and Denver may get in at 9-7 is because they will win their division. But one of them will get 10 wins this year, I guarantee it. Go back to your Bills board before making senseless comments here.
No- your wrong. But I am tired at trying to explain myself. I will do it one last time.

If The Bills go 9-7. They are sort-of out of the playoffs. BUT- 6 teams get to go in. 2 have a bye week and the other 4 play the wild-card. The two highest recorded divisonal leaders get the bye. That will be Miami and Denver/Oakland. Then we have to have the tie-breakerbetween the 1-4 spot in the wild card. Is that to hard for you to understand?
 

Vegas_Phin

Alright Miami!!!
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
347
Reaction score
0
Location
Vegas
Originally posted by Quizlet


No- your wrong. But I am tired at trying to explain myself. I will do it one last time.

If The Bills go 9-7. They are sort-of out of the playoffs. BUT- 6 teams get to go in. 2 have a bye week and the other 4 play the wild-card. The two highest recorded divisonal leaders get the bye. That will be Miami and Denver/Oakland. Then we have to have the tie-breakerbetween the 1-4 spot in the wild card. Is that to hard for you to understand?
All the division winners will get at least one home game. The two wild card teams will only play at home if they play against each other for the conference championship(doubtful).

But, I do like you stating that Miami and Denver/Oakland will be the top seeds. I guess you're alright.

GO PHINS
 

Quizlet

Scout Team
Joined
Oct 14, 2002
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
Vegas- Ask these guys- I have been nice from the beginning. They just like to rip on the Bills. Cant blame them as opposing teams but some are just downright rude
 

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Joined
Oct 15, 2001
Messages
12,486
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Location
In the water
Originally posted by Quizlet
Not this year man. Along with the downside the way we have 4 teams in divisions and then 2 with 5 at least ONE to MAYBE TWO teams can make it in with 9-7 records... it would be hard and Oakland and Denver would have to go 9-7 or 10-6 also, but it is possible.

As far as I am concerned... NE and JETS are out. Its between you and us!
I consider the patriots better than you....and eventually it will be between us and them......they have one more win then you do....I dont even see how you can say your in 2nd place yet.
 

Quizlet

Scout Team
Joined
Oct 14, 2002
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
3-3 and 3-3... people call Bills fans slow but I think we have the same ammount of wins :)

And look who they have played the last 3 games and they have lost them!

The bills 2-3 loses where BIG teams. Oakland and Denver. Jets where a fluke. Given another chance we would kill them!
 

The Beach Bum

Communication Artist, DSOA, WPB.FL
Joined
May 19, 2002
Messages
698
Reaction score
0
Age
31
Location
Palm Beach County, Florida
Quiz, dont get too hyped up.... we BEAT denver, and the JESTS... we also could probably beat oakland if we had the chance....we will later on...... you should be 2-4.... HOW BOUT DEM TEXANS!!!!!
 

Quizlet

Scout Team
Joined
Oct 14, 2002
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
As I said the Jets where a fluke. Week 11 we are going to kill them.
 

Miamian

Hall Of Famer
Joined
Sep 3, 2001
Messages
6,838
Reaction score
0
Location
Jerusalem
Originally posted by Quizlet


No- your wrong. But I am tired at trying to explain myself. I will do it one last time.

If The Bills go 9-7. They are sort-of out of the playoffs. BUT- 6 teams get to go in. 2 have a bye week and the other 4 play the wild-card. The two highest recorded divisonal leaders get the bye. That will be Miami and Denver/Oakland. Then we have to have the tie-breakerbetween the 1-4 spot in the wild card. Is that to hard for you to understand?
Since you see us as the eventual division winner, does that mean that you've already conceded tomorrow's game?
 

Quizlet

Scout Team
Joined
Oct 14, 2002
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
Yes- I believe you will win by a FG with 6 seconds left.

Dolphins- 34
Bills- 31

But at the Ralph Wilson Stadium

Bills- 39
Dolphins- 27

We play SPECTACULAR at the ralph. Does anyone remember how they use to chant BRUUUUUUCEEE---- now (Seriously) they are chanting DREWWWWWWWWW
 

stan marino

Pro Bowler
Joined
Apr 27, 2002
Messages
1,977
Reaction score
0
Age
43
The dolphins will win both games against the bills with a solid running game and a sold defense. Sure u guys will put up some points and good stats but we'll still win cuz of turnovers, and controlling the clock. Ur defense hasnt improved much(if at all, and hell maybe worse with injuries) since last year when lamar smith ran for over 150 yards! Turnovers will be the difference!!!!

:billsbite
 

Quizlet

Scout Team
Joined
Oct 14, 2002
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
The difference last year is you had 2 good RB's. Thomas and that other guy. So it was a double threat. Plus fiedler...

now you have Lucas and WILLIAMS--- we are worried about williams, but that is all
 
Top Bottom