This game showed us how much Reggie Bush helped on offense this year | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This game showed us how much Reggie Bush helped on offense this year

catch22

New Mexico Fin Fan
Reaction score
The whole time I was watching this game I was thinking the Dolphins look so much more dynamic and dangerous on offense with Reggie in there. Reggie is awesome for us especially on 3rd downs and obvious passing downs where we can keep him in as a threat to run or catch for first downs.. I'm so glad we beat the Jets and I think we may have destroyed them with Reggie and Long in there!

The whole time I was watching this game I was thinking the Dolphins look so much more dynamic and dangerous on offense with Reggie in there. Reggie is awesome for us especially on 3rd downs and obvious passing downs where we can keep him in as a threat to run or catch for first downs.. I'm so glad we beat the Jets and I think we may have destroyed them with Reggie and Long in there!

I agree, was thinking the same thing while watching the game. Reggie is threat to break a big one everytime he touches the ball; Not the same threat with DT.

Give our offense some credit. The Jets aren't an elite D like the last couple of years, but they still cause a lot of problems for teams.

But to your point, Reggie is a huge part of our offense. His speed and versatility means that defenses always have to account for him and that opens up a lot for other players. He was a great weapon out there for us this year, either with the ball in his hands or as a decoy.

Back
Top Bottom