This guy on Steelers Fever says Miami will go 3-13 in 2005. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This guy on Steelers Fever says Miami will go 3-13 in 2005.

Wow

One remark about us from a ******* Steelers fan and all of a sudden, everyone here hates them(except me) Let him (and anyone else) think what they want. We will give them a surprise, if they expect us to be under .500

MadLib said:
i hope you meant girl....

Oh sh-t, LOL....thanks for showing me that. I was gonna put, "I hope you ain't a dude"

steeda said:
I certainly don't think we will be worse off than last year. Although I think he is right about being a year or two, but I would put "playoffs" in there instead of being "decent". Anyway, here is the quote from the article:

Take it for what it's worth.

http://www.steelersfever.com/editorials/0519.html

P.S. My apologies if this was already posted.

Good for him. He has his own opinion, that's fine. Now I'm going to sit back and watch all the rest of you get up in arms over this, which is quite amusing.

I went for the Steelers in the playoff races.
Big Ben breaks down after awhile, like an 80's model Chevrolet or some kinda low-grade car. They barely won that AFC Divisional Playoff.

Hopefully the Jets top draft pick can do alot better, what a pathetic kicking display :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Didn't he miss a 28-yarder WIDE WIDE left? :lol::rofl3::lol:

Cure for Steelers Fever : Wash , talc and stop hanging around in for Mill workers in bars.

PassRush said:
I hate it when people who are a hardcore fan of a team try to make predictions from anyone outside of their division. We are all Dolphins fans, most of us know and understand the offseason moves inside and out. We are able to objectivly look at how our team moral is, how our rookies and free agents are progressing and how the coaching staff is geling with with players. You dont see any of us making predictions for say, the Cowboys, because most of us are probably not informed enough to make a semi-acurate prediction.

Bingo. And did you notice how many flaws he pointed out for the Steelers? Oh that's right, none, because it was a homer-piece without disclosing that.

You hit the nail on the head. He follows one, mabye 3 teams closely, and the rest are just what he picks up off the floor from KFFL. What a waste of my time.

I love Cowher he's as good of coach as ther is in this league...Dont like Dedric Ward..the loss of Plaxico will hurt more than most expect!!

Since I don't even know what the hell Steeler Fever is in the first place, I won't worry or concern myself over what some putz has to say about the Dolphins.

Damn, the 1st amendment lets all of our opinions out doesn't it? :goof:

arsenal said:
see the problem with random predictions from just 1 guy is this... is he keep track of all the intricisies of every team in the league? does he even know who chris foerster is and how we want him dead, or how tony wise had no chance with his complex schemes with 5 new offensive lineman... or how wanny had a strangle hold on both sides of the ball with his super conservative approach... does he realize this is what killed our team?

just look at how our team played once wanny left, that should show you something right there...

but these people just look at a big picture, and dont see the details, thats why i dont pay attention to random guy predictions for 32 teams in the league where he cant possibly know everything about them....

That's pretty much been my answer each time we get this sort of criticism. They don't know all the details. New changes schemewise will hurt for a while, but we will not be any less organized even in week 1 than we were for most of last year. It will take time, but we will not flat out suck all year which is what 3 wins implies.

This is kind've hilarious considering how the Steelers choked last year!!!

Back
Top Bottom