This has to be a joke........... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This has to be a joke...........

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
I just bought Pro Weekly sports book and there prediciting the Fish 4-12. How does it make sense that The Texans are gonna finisnh 8-8 and we have a better team than theirs? there also saying that Saban will be missing Baton Rouge, there also saying that The 3-4 will make us a bad team cuz we do not have the personnel to play the 3-4 These guys always underestimate the Mighty Fish. We will get our 10 wins and we will shut up all the critics

dominizzo said:
We will be from time to time if u pay attention to Dolphin News:shakeno:

Mixing things up with the 3-4 occasionally and switching to it are completely different things :shakeno: And believe me, you are one of the last people I need to tell me to pay attention to Dolphins news. I wasnt taking a shot at you, I was commenting on the dumb article, mixing things up on defense a bit wont be the thing that kills us, and if it isnt working we can just not use it as much.

DonShula84 said:
Mixing things up with the 3-4 occasionally and switching to it are completely different things :shakeno: And believe me, you are one of the last people I need to tell me to pay attention to Dolphins news. I wasnt taking a shot at you, I was commenting on the dumb article, mixing things up on defense a bit wont be the thing that kills us, and if it isnt working we can just not use it as much.

I just hate the fact that we always get the last of eeverything they think were the laughing stock of the NFL i just want Miami to prove em wrong

Do you really think those writers know nearly as much about a team as crazed message board fans? I don't. 4-12 is the safe and easy bet, no writer outside of the Florida area will say anything different. However, don't expect to win ten games, seriously. The AFC is brutal right now. It would be a major accomplishment if the fins went 8-8 in this conference/division. Take the rose colored glasses off and examine the competition in the AFC. It's beyond fierce. It's great to be optimistic and such, but there comes a point where you have to look around at the competition and use your head.

Wagon Circler said:
Do you really think those writers know nearly as much about a team as crazed message board fans? I don't. 4-12 is the safe and easy bet, no writer outside of the Florida area will say anything different. However, don't expect to win ten games, seriously. The AFC is brutal right now. It would be a major accomplishment if the fins went 8-8 in this conference/division. Take the rose colored glasses off and examine the competition in the AFC. It's beyond fierce. It's great to be optimistic and such, but there comes a point where you have to look around at the competition and use your head.

8-8? Ok and the Bills will win how many?

Wagon Circler said:

I agree. The AFC East is traditionally the league's toughest. And until further notice, we're the worst team in this division.

In addition, we have the NFL's toughest schedule, a completely new coaching staff with completely new offensive and defensive schemes.

It ain't gonna be easy. But it's going to be fun watching with the knowledge that the best is yet to come. :)

Wagon Circler said:

Dude go dream elsewhere cuz Miami is finishing either 9-7 or 10-6 did u see our draft did u see our free agent pick ups look at ur team ur in desperate need of a qb, well us too but Feeley is way better than who u have and we definately finish better than u. Go Fins Go

dominizzo said:
Dude go dream elsewhere cuz Miami is finishing either 9-7 or 10-6 did u see our draft did u see our free agent pick ups look at ur team ur in desperate need of a qb, well us too but Feeley is way better than who u have and we definately finish better than u. Go Fins Go

I would take Losman over Feeley. 9-7, 10-6? C'mon guy, the draft was good on "paper," but any of the guys can turn out to be a bust. The Bills are not in desperate need for a Qb, actually if Losman flops this year he'll probably get '06, while if Feeley loses the job, or flops he'll be playing for a different team in '06. 8-8 and Saban should be coach of the year.

dominizzo said:

Talk about a totally lame post. We aren't talking about Losman in this thread pal, we are talking about the fins, try to stick to the format.

To try and downgrade Losman at this point is like me trying to find something wrong with Ronnie Brown. It's just stupid. Put your bias on the backburner and try to think for a second.

djfresh47 said:
I would take Losman over Feeley. 9-7, 10-6? C'mon guy, the draft was good on "paper," but any of the guys can turn out to be a bust. The Bills are not in desperate need for a Qb, actually if Losman flops this year he'll probably get '06, while if Feeley loses the job, or flops he'll be playing for a different team in '06. 8-8 and Saban should be coach of the year.

dude ur underestimating Miami. look at the pick ups we still have solid d we got Traylor to clog we have Boston The guy is awesome We are getting Ricky dude do not underestimate Miami

Wagon Circler said:
Talk about a totally lame post. We aren't talking about Losman in this thread pal, we are talking about the fins, try to stick to the format.

To try and downgrade Losman at this point is like me trying to find something wrong with Ronnie Brown. It's just stupid. Put your bias on the backburner and try to think for a second.

ok Miami finishes better record than Bills:wink:

Back
Top Bottom