This has to be said | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This has to be said

upstatenydolfan

PRESIDENT OF THE PPOFD FAN CLUB
Reaction score
Why are so many dolphin fans jumping off like were 0 - 5, we played a team on sunday who is 7-1, and we had a chance to win, i personally saw progress from the pass game, the o line took a step back but i believe they can pick it up. Its not over no one said we were gunna win every game, heck were 4-0 on the road. Lets hold are heads up high and go and cheer our team as we beat tennesee next week

there are some who believe, and others who could give a **** because they hate DW, JF, and basically the dolphins (yet call themselves fans).

whatever though. this post although is the truth will be trashed down...

i really dont think many of these people accutally like the dolphins because no true fan would say some of the stuff they say. i think a lot of people here just wait for one mistake so they can just ridcule people, these are the people who would have told columbus that the world is not round.

Thank you for the positive post. I am trying not to read all the negative crap this week because I am tired of it all. All the pi$$ing and moaning about how the Phins suck is getting really irritating.

This season still has a lot of promise.

"F" the naysayers!

take it easy guys. Everyone here loves the fins. If we didn't love our team then we wouldn't care that they lost. The fact is that everyone takes the losing differently. I've been positive at time and not so positives other times. I'll always be a fan and nothing will ever change that. But I can understand why so many people are so frustrated with this team. We put so much into our team every year and every year it seems like it could be the year we'll get back to the super bowl and then every year the team will let us down. Keep on mind we haven't won in 30 years. If that's not a reason to be upset and frustrated then I don't know what is. Granted, some people are only stating negative stuff, but some people are making valid points. Still, we all want to win and we all love the team. Tha's why we get mad, cos we care.

Ozzy rules!!
up the irons!!

Back
Top Bottom