This is a joke, suspend an honest player for a | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is a joke, suspend an honest player for a

The real question is at this point what do all the dolphins fans do that drafted lamar miller for their fantasy team?

Hey he ran for a career high behind a line without incognito and Martin. We're probably better off.

I haven't heard anything other than the suspension, but cant we all just get along? go dolphins! reppin Michigan!!

I hope Cogs is banned from the league and I hope Jmart is welcomed back by the staff and his teammates.

This Dad in order to protect his Bad Apple Son attempts to reveal someone's health history. I hope you get sued.

lol I saw on deadspin that Richie Incognito's dad posted on here, wanted to see for myself. I am not surprised with what has came out with Incognito, there is a reason why he was ran off teams in the past. Hes a dirty scummy player, hopefully no team picks him up again after this.

Jmart is a punk. Man up . A guy picks on you ,and you a 2nd round draft pick ,who your team needs greatly ,and has under contract who your GM drafted knowing was a weak minded person and teams him up with one of the dirtest guards in the league How can you blame either players. One comes from a very PC culture at Sanford (2 suicide attempts) Jmart can be a good player on the right team and Cog has already been an all-pro on the right team

I said the same thing in another thread. Also the only way pops could have found out about JM health history is if RI told him and there's another lawsuit for RI.
This Dad in order to protect his Bad Apple Son attempts to reveal someone's health history. I hope you get sued.

Jmart is a punk. Man up . A guy picks on you ,and you a 2nd round draft pick ,who your team needs greatly ,and has under contract who your GM drafted knowing was a weak minded person and teams him up with one of the dirtest guards in the league How can you blame either players. One comes from a very PC culture at Sanford (2 suicide attempts) Jmart can be a good player on the right team and Cog has already been an all-pro on the right team

Go on....:snack:

Everyone talking about Incognito being sued does not understand the HIPA laws. That info is protected and unless someone leaked it, Martin probably told people, which then nullifies any HIPA protection.

Everyone talking about Incognito being sued does not understand the HIPA laws. That info is protected and unless someone leaked it, Martin probably told people, which then nullifies any HIPA protection.

Understood, but morally they look bad so I hope some activist organization camps out on their front lawn day and night making their daily routine miserable. For all I know Mom and Brother could be decent so if you are then I feel for you having to listen to your husbands Rants. You must be numb after all these years.

Original post (edited for profanity)

drug addict and a player that tried to kill himself three times. Complete *** utter BS and this team is just covering their ***. What a friggin joke. Strange only coments are from Zuckerman and not Martin himself. Irleand and Philbin should be ashamed of themselves, this is a ***** joke. Suspend a pro bowl player for a player that does not even belong in the NFL. FUKIN JOKE its all going to come out in the wash and Ireland should be *** hung because he , philbin and everyone else knew Martin did drugs and attempted suicide three times. But hey, the regular people will never hear that right ? **** JOKE FOLKS, **** JOKE.

[mod]Do not circumvent profanity filter[/mod]

What's everyones thought on Richie Incognito, Sr.'s rant from a few months ago now? As more information comes out, looks like of like Richie, Sr. was on the money with his comments about Martin. I personally don't blame him for being as irate as he was now. His son got completely railroaded by "team Martin" was made a national villian who ended up losing his career because of it. If that same railroad job happened to my son, I would be just as livid.

I owe Richie an apology. Initially, I believed he was guilty as hell and stuck up for Martin. I was wrong. I got sucked in by Richies history, and the media frenzy villifying him. Richie may be incredibly stupid at times and deserved what he has recieved for his prior transgressions, but what happened to him in this case is pure criminal and I hope karma bites Mr.Martin good.

Back
Top Bottom