This is a must read for all the dolphans that love to jets cry!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is a must read for all the dolphans that love to jets cry!!!!!!

Dolphin_Warrior

Practice Squad
Reaction score
http://www.ganggreennation.com/2010/9/14/1687695/another-in-a-long-line-of

So after all the bragging and broken promises comes to fruition, what will Rex Ryan and Mike TanneBUM say then? How can Rex look any Jets fan in the face and have any credibility after the horror this season promises to be. And Jets fans if you think things were bad last night, JUST WAIT...JUST WAIT until the season continues. The Pats this Sunday means 0-2 and it will be MUCH, MUCH UGLIER than last night. Thanks to the bragging and SB talk the Patriots can't wait to destroy this fugazee. Can you believe that some "football experts" actualluy picked the Jets to win the AFC East?? Whoever those people are they should be fired and never work in pro sports again. If Joe Sacco can throw all over our wonderful secondary (which by the way is much worse than in 2009) just imagine what Randy Moss and Wes Welker will do reeling in Tom Brady passes. What will Rex say after this loss? Or what about after losing to the Dolphins in Week three? Will Rex tip his cap there when Sanchez can't throw a completion?

read the comments as well hilarious

May want to change "our" secondary to "your."

If they are at the point of mass suicide I would like to donate my Glock and a case of bullets to the cause!

It was just the first game of the season, that guy acts like they are 0-6 or something. wow.

Still, it brought a little smile to my face...

And great point about the new perception of the Jets. Making fun of them used to be the equivalent of beating up on a retard. Now it’s more like beating up a retard who won’t stop throwing rocks at you and curses in front of your mother.

--comment from nationalist88-----A Jets fan.

HAHAHAHAH!!!

"Enjoy this ride Rex, because after this season blows up, and it MOST CERTAINLY WILL, Jets fans will not tolerate bragging and BS from a guy who makes Joe Walton and Rich Kotite look like Bill Walsh"

Ouch!

Back
Top Bottom