Who is more clutch? Henry

Who has more potential? Henry

Who is younger and more durable? Henry

Who has a better OL/OC? Ricky

Who is harder to bring down? Henry

Who is harder to catch in the open field? Williams

Who would I take if I was building a franchise? Henry

:lol:

My friend (raider's fan) said he would take Henry in alll of those, if he was playing MIAMI....that ass.

Who would a DB rather tackle in the 4th quarter?? Henry

Who's stronger?? Williams

Who's faster?? Williams

Younger and more durable?? Ricky's a whole year older. He's faced far more 8-9 man fronts than Henry. He averages about 4 more carries a game than Henry. He hasn't missed a game.

Travis Henry is a good RB. He's very underrated. But he ain't Ricky Williams. Sorry Homer.

I guess this guy would take Henry over Priest Holmes and too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, Ricky hasn't missed a game since his season-ending broken ankle in 2000. Henry missed a few games last year with injury. And he hasn't touched in nearly as much as Ricky.

Who's more durable again, Mouldsy??

The way Ricky says it, he was just unlucky with those injuries. People rolling up on him. Just freak injuries that he played thru as long as he could.

Bah he is a bills fan, we all know they are crazy and shouldn't ever think about taking any of there comments seriously, hehehehe

BILLS BLOW!!!

who leads the nfl in rushing? ricky!

how come henry isn't the nfl's leading rusher if he is all that?

i'm sorry, but travis henry is way overrated. they have bledsoe throwing the ball all over th place and a pair of 1000+ yd wr's.

henry wouldn't know a 8-9 man front if it spit in his face. and if the bills didn't have a productive pass game, he would be 900 yd a year rusher. his yds come off the pass, end of story.

ricky has no pass game behind him. no one is scared of our qb and they stack the line, every game. and ricky beats it most of the time.

i'll take ricky, the nfl rushing leader.

WE SHOULDA DRAFTED DREW BREES!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Go ask GW if he would trade Henry for RW...he'll be pissing in his pants before you say "Im just kidding".

Back
Top Bottom