This is a Nolan draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is a Nolan draft

blinder

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Seven out of eight picks are for defense.
The trifecta is basically saying, Nolan we got you all the new toys, now make it work....we don't want to see a repeat of the Indy game, dominated all aspects of the game but still lose.

Like i've said before when your defense allows 390 points and it's the 3rd worse defense in points allowed in 40 years a defensive enema is needed.

I am very happy with what we have done but only time will tell if it was successful or not

NOW we can watch 15-20 free agent signings in the next few days

Like i've said before when your defense allows 390 points and it's the 3rd worse defense in points allowed in 40 years a defensive enema is needed.

I am very happy with what we have done but only time will tell if it was successful or not

NOW we can watch 15-20 free agent signings in the next few days

Should be a very competitive and hard hitting TC.
Keep in mind that not all of these draftees will make the team. But, the more competition, the better. They probably got 2-3 starters out of this draft and a couple of situational/ST players.

The trifecta is basically saying, Nolan we got you all the new toys, now make it work....we don't want to see a repeat of the Indy game, dominated all aspects of the game but still lose.

EXACTLY. We lost that game due to our lazy *** LB's who just wouldn't cover Dallas Clark... now we have plenty to work and look forward to, not to get owned in that specific zone.

Last edited by a moderator:
No doubt. Great draft.

Was hoping we'd go defense defense defense and we did. Hopefully no more of our defense losing us game after game.

No more TE's running down the middle of the field! Can't wait. That was horrid to watch. Any one of us could have done the same thing..

Should be a very competitive and hard hitting TC.
Keep in mind that not all of these draftees will make the team. But, the more competition, the better. They probably got 2-3 starters out of this draft and a couple of situational/ST players.

I take three solid starters anytime...plus two hot corners, a pretty good foundation I say.

Not to mention when were kicking New Orleans Azz all over the field then our D let them right back into the game. A solid D and we win the NO and Indy game.

Not to mention when were kicking New Orleans Azz all over the field then our D let them right back into the game. A solid D and we win the NO and Indy game.

No that was Ted Ginn who let them back in the game :d-day:

Back
Top Bottom