"this is all about going to get tom brady" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"this is all about going to get tom brady"

Marshall hates the Patriots too! Loved it when he said that! Hope it comes to fruition! Time to reclaim the AFC east!

The team that has proven time and time again to give Brady fits is the Giants with their relentless passrush. If we can develop something close to that and get to him early..and frequently... then we could acomplish something no other team in the AFC east has been abled to do.

Ireland tricked everyone and got a true steal. Hats off to that guy.

Giants built their defense the right way and finally we caught on.

Jordan and wake has 25-30 sacks written all over it. I'm so siked for this pass rush. Not only did we get the best pass rusher in the draft, but our new linebackers are upgrades in the blitzing game.

I am so pumped and it is only the first round of the draft. More to come. Ireland has earned my respect.

Last night was the sizzle- lets hope tonight is the steak that keeps Tanne on his feet! Kill Brady all you want but got to take care of our investment too.

Brady will get hammered by our front 7. Great pick! Didn't love it at first but I saw the Eagles beat writer on NFL today say the Eagles would have taken Jordon at 4. Kelly was his Coach at Oregon so that says volumes.

The road to the WC or the Division is pressure on Brady - that said -> they aren't exactly panicked by our moves -> sliding out of the first rd Minny looked to over pay - for Corradelle

We stiill have huge needs a LT or RT, TE and some CBs

A guy on the radio was so excited about the pick that he called in to 790 and mentioned how he looked at his wife after the pick saying "we got him, we got him!" Then referred to him as Dion Lewis!

Back
Top Bottom