this is crap | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

this is crap

MarinoFan

Ralph Wilson after this season
Reaction score
Hey guys, what is up with this. I spent 4500 points on changing Harmonkoz user title, and I knew he didn't have enough, and he still went ahead and changed it. He said it was some bug in the store he knows how to hack. That is BS. What happened?:confused:

Your momma bitch. WHat's good for the goose is good for the gander. I will not spend one point to change my name back if you change it asshole. You are a cheat, and it's typical coming from your type.

You want a suggestion MODS? Ban Harmonkoz from this place, he is hacking your site.

Hacking??? LMAO. A cursory examination of their log files will show indeed that I hacked nothing. I merely clicked on submit just like you when you change your profile.

Just gotta know how variables are transferred from form to program. If you understand that its a simple as clicking submit.

Ok... chill out guys...
Both of you.

No name calling... no personal attacks...especially not here.

It does seem that the users are able to change their name back for free. For now. I believe this happened when we switched servers, the "store" was never restored back to its previous state....
Harmon ... fight nice...
MarinoFan... I'll refund the points that you spent on changing his title, and speak with AJ about resetting the store.. he may have intentionally left it this way, as there were a few complaints from members about it...

For now... both of you go to neutral corners... and chill out in my suggestion box.

Ok... here is the deal...

I made it so people could freely change their cutom titles simply because it was starting to get out of control. For example, if there was a heated Fiedler debate, people would change other people's title to read "I'm a homo and love Fiedler." It was just becoming a little too out of hand.

So, I took that action out of the store. I also gave MarinoFan his 4500 points.

Sorry this caused so much... and no... harmonkoz won't be banned.

InFin, hows life treating you man? Who is that hot little number you are sporting in your sig??? I know those lips from somewhere.

Damn.

Hell MarinoFan, I never thought we got serious anyway.... We have never had any problems in the past, we have always gotten a little rude with each other.... That is the way it should be...

PS.... Your team still sucks, and Ricky is a gimp... :)

Peace man

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
Ok... here is the deal...
For example, if there was a heated Fiedler debate, people would change other people's title to read "I'm a homo and love Fiedler."

:rofl: :lol: :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom