This is crazy!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is crazy!!!!

Would you take Alex Smith as #2 overall?

• Total voters
In my humble opinion every mock draft that has Smith dropping to Green Bay or out of the first round all together is REACHING.

No way does he last past pick #8. If he is still there for the Cardinals I think Dennis Green will grab him in a heartbeat.

General Grimmac said:
sounds like people trying to ruin a guy's image that they just don't like...
What????:confused: Are you kidding me? The guy played in a shotgun offense against inferior teams. Bottom line he has a lot of question marks :rolleyes:

unifiedtheory said:
In my humble opinion every mock draft that has Smith dropping to Green Bay or out of the first round all together is REACHING.

No way does he last past pick #8. If he is still there for the Cardinals I think Dennis Green will grab him in a heartbeat.
:yes: I totally agree that Arizona would be stoked! I'm not saying the guy doesn't have talent I just think that he has alot of questions

Me either... That he has primary workd out of Shot Gun Formation hurts him a lot. He will need a lot of Time to adjust to NFL Standard if he can adjust to it.

I even may see Matt Jones going before him cause if Matt fails as a QB he still can play at WR or TE.... damnit i even would prefer trading down to around spot #10 and take him (Jones).....

AustroFin said:
Me either... That he has primary workd out of Shot Gun Formation hurts him a lot. He will need a lot of Time to adjust to NFL Standard if he can adjust to it.

I even may see Matt Jones going before him cause if Matt fails as a QB he still can play at WR or TE.... damnit i even would prefer trading down to around spot #10 and take him (Jones).....
What? Nobody is looking at Matt Jones to be drafted as a QB. :rolleyes:

AustroFin said:
I know but he could be the big Deal out of the Draft.... nobody lookd last Year at Ben to be the Nummer 1 Rookie QB in the Lague and well...... we have seen the Result....
Um no. lots of draft sites and even some magazines had Rothlesberger rated higher than Eli. Jones is not even a quarter of the qb that Rothlesberger was in college.

AustroFin said:
Yea i know it, im just dreaming :wink: He would be a good WR but will have to learn the Game.... most Teams see him as TE anyway....
I think about half the teams see him as a WR and the other half as a TE. I see him going mid 2nd to early 3rd.

In Saban we trust.We have to trust him to make the right decision and I think he will.

CrunchTime said:
In Saban we trust.We have to trust him to make the right decision and I think he will.
:yes: Indeed, In Saban We Trust

Back
Top Bottom