This is crazy!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is crazy!!!!

Would you take Alex Smith as #2 overall?

• Total voters
Phinsfan1980 said:
What????:confused: Are you kidding me? The guy played in a shotgun offense against inferior teams. Bottom line he has a lot of question marks :rolleyes:
You could have also used the inferior teams excuse in regards to Roethlisberger last year. Not to mention guys like Daunte Culpepper, Kurt Warner, Steve McNair, Brett Farve, etc.

I think you see where I'm going with this.

jab said:
You could have also used the inferior teams excuse in regards to Roethlisberger last year. Not to mention guys like Daunte Culpepper, Kurt Warner, Steve McNair, Brett Farve, etc.

I think you see where I'm going with this.
Um... I am talking this years draft. And If you say Smith is as good as Culpepper or McNair or Favre you are crazy. And also I don't recall them playing in a Shotgun offense in college

Saban will know whats Best for the Team. Yes, in Saban we trust. Hes closer to the Team as anyone else of us have ever been so in 12 Days we know what will come. Im just :( yet that i will mith 1st Round for sure and probable 2nd also.....

AirChambers84 said:
Hopefully the 9ers don't take Rodgers so we won't hafta worry about Smith
I think that Rodgers will be alot better but I still say that we go with something other than QB

Phinsfan1980 said:
Um... I am talking this years draft. And If you say Smith is as good as Culpepper or McNair or Favre you are crazy. And also I don't recall them playing in a Shotgun offense in college
Whoa, I am in no way implying that Smith is as good as those other guys, I am merely making a point that the level of college competition does not mean a great deal. The shotgun offense excuse, on the other hand, is valid. I never said it wasn't.

AustroFin said:
Saban will know whats Best for the Team. Yes, in Saban we trust. Hes closer to the Team as anyone else of us have ever been so in 12 Days we know what will come. Im just :( yet that i will mith 1st Round for sure and probable 2nd also.....
I agree, leave it to the professionals.

jab said:
Whoa, I am in no way implying that Smith is as good as those other guys, I am merely making a point that the level of college competition does not mean a great deal. The shotgun offense excuse, on the other hand, is valid. I never said it wasn't.
No prob, But I think the other can be valid also. Look at Akili Smith and Andre Ware and David Klingler.

Do you guys see him as a success in the league? Who in the NFL right now would you compare him too?

M3590NJ973 said:
Do you guys see him as a success in the league? Who in the NFL right now would you compare him too?
Ive heard people compare him to Ty Detmer.

M3590NJ973 said:
nobody really knows... he has alot of talent but just as many question marks. :confused:

Back
Top Bottom