This is Dolphins related...maybe?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is Dolphins related...maybe??

miamipdmachine

Active Roster
Reaction score
So I work with this woman and I recently found out that she's a HUGE Dolphin fan...I want to ask her out but I need some really good Miami Dolphin related pickup lines..so throw them out there and let's see what we can come up! Thanks to all the hardcore Finfans in advanced!!

:up:

Start by saying, "I'm from the future..."

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

... you: "speaking of Dolphins...did you know that Dolphins are the only other mammals that have sex just for the pure enjoyment of it"...:hump:

Dude **** the cheesy pickup line. Pick up a Dolphins hat and just ask her "Hey I heard you were a huge Phins fan and bought this for an ex but never gave it to her becasue we split, do you want it? It's brand new and I don't have anyone to give it to and heard you love the Dolphins."

thumb.aspx

Best case for like twenty bucks you get a date, worst case you give it to your sister or mother or some chick down the road or wear the ****ing thing..........

Dude **** the cheesy pickup line. Pick up a Dolphins hat and just ask her "Hey I heard you were a huge Phins fan and bought this for an ex but never gave it to her becasue we split, do you want it? It's brand new and I don't have anyone to give it to and heard you love the Dolphins."

thumb.aspx

Best case for like twenty bucks you get a date, worst case you give it to your sister or mother or some chick down the road or wear the ****ing thing..........
Just offer her the 20 bucks and see where that gets u

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom