This is going to be a tough match-up | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is going to be a tough match-up

Originally posted by Quizlet
BTW: our run defense is 11th in the NFL. Our passing defense is the worst. Not our running.

Any team who has the worst pass D will have a run D with a good ranking b/c the other team doesn't need to run they can just pass.

Ok, I see what your saying now with Bledsoe. But if you watched the game 2 of the 3 pics wherent his fault. 1 was deflected and the other he was hit from the back while releasing the ball. Only 1 was truly his fault.

If he was hit from the back, we can assume that it was by one of the Raiders. If you watched last night's game the Dolphins hurried and harrassed Griese all night.

And dont get me wrong. Im not here to diss. Im here to talk. BTW: here is some stats

Bledsoe: 2016 yds, 15 TD's
Fiedler: 1289 yds, 9 TD's

Do you realize that Bledsoe had 1289 at about week 3??

and please, dont give me the excuse that Williams is running so Fiedler doesnt have to pass for Williams is only about 110 yards and ONE LESS TD than our Henry.

And then you got 2 of our 3 recievers in the top THREE of the entire NFL. You dont have any in the top EIGHT!

Those stats don't mean JACK, because we have too different styles of offense. We are a pound you in the face ball control offense and you have a pass happy offense. So QB stats don't mean a thing when it comes to determining who will win this game. Both QB's are effective in the offense they run, but our defense is head and shoulders above yours, that's the difference in the game. You want to see some stats that support my opinion where here we go:

Pass att. p/g
Buff. 41.8
Mia. 29.3

No wonder Bledsoe is racking up yards he's throwing on more than 50% of his pass plays.

Rush offense
Buff. 94.7 yds p/g
Mia. 144.2 yds p/g

Turnover Ration
Buff. -5 (ouch)
Mia. +6

Rush Defense
Buff. 130.7 yds p/g (RUN RICKY RUN)
Mia. 87.0 yds p/g

Scoring Defense
Buff. 34 points p/g (last in the NFL)
Mia. 20 points p/g

That's why I said defense is the big difference in the game.

I don't have you wrong Quizlet. You are a good poster that is here to talk football. No knock on you about that. But I think if you really believe the corners is our weak spot that will play right into us. Our corners is not our weak spot, it's our LB's in pass coverage. They are decent in pass coverage, but that is the area that needs to improve. Challenging our CB's is suicide and it will bite you in the a$$ at the end :evil: . But don't tell the Bills I said that, I hope they challenge our CB's ;)

Well- its hard to say. As I said before. Stats done mean everything. Detroit went into Minnesota and Greenbay and almost beat them!

Well- its hard to say. As I said before. Stats done mean everything. Detroit went into Minnesota and Greenbay and almost beat them!

Right.

And dont get me wrong. Im not here to diss. Im here to talk. BTW: here is some stats

Bledsoe: 2016 yds, 15 TD's
Fiedler: 1289 yds, 9 TD's

Do you realize that Bledsoe had 1289 at about week 3??

and please, dont give me the excuse that Williams is running so Fiedler doesnt have to pass for Williams is only about 110 yards and ONE LESS TD than our Henry.

And then you got 2 of our 3 recievers in the top THREE of the entire NFL. You dont have any in the top EIGHT!

Well thats what happens when u have a balanced team and were 5-1 right now. Balanced teams win games. Putting up those stats doesnt mean a thing unless you can keep the other team from putting up points.

BTW, Miami also has a better starting field position average so they dont get as many yards per game...think of it.....and well see whos talking next monday morning....

:monkey: BILLS

Moulds usually does well against the 'Phins. You guys also have some key injuries. That will make a difference in the game and limit you offense.

Originally posted by Angneli
Moulds usually does well against the 'Phins. You guys also have some key injuries. That will make a difference in the game and limit you offense.

JT always has great games against Buffalo.(BTW, we have both our CBs this time) Mike WIlliams suffered an injury.:evil:

I can't wait till this game is over... We shut up the Jets fans, then we shut up the Patriot fans, so... after this we won't have to hear crap from anyone in the AFC east.

I can't beleive he said Miami has a mediocre defense... and he was basing this off of last night's game!?!?

It's apparent since he hasn't seen a real defense in Buffalo, he doesn't know what a good one looks like. Griese was being harrased all night long... our CB's were breaking up passes and making INT's, and our run defense did enough to keep control of the game.

How about the fact that we kept Denver out of the end-zone until the fourth quarter??

Personally, I have to give the guys credit for having confidence in their team... after nearly being beat by the 1-4 Texans... and going up against what is arguably, one of the best teams in the AFC right now. The Bills have only faced two decent defenses this year... Oakland (we all know how Bledsoe crubled under the pressure) and the Texans... and they struggled both times. I can't wait to see how they fare against a veteran defense that is firing on all cylinders right now.

You sound EXACTLY like the Jets, Pats, and Denver fans bro. Pedicting a 1-3 point margin of victory, calling parts of the team mediocre. Corners a weak link? I actually laughed when I saw that. Can anyone else believed that Griese actually tried to pick on Sam. No wonder he was all smiles last night. Anyways, remeber the second game against the Bills last year? That spanking we administered, where Moulds was invisible? Thats what happens when we have both our corners healthy......

You Bills fans better keep dreaming. You won't get past us, not in our home stadium. You barley beat the Texans. Travis Henry won't do didley squat against our team. Ray Lucas is going to have 300+ yards and 3 TDs. BILLS SUCK!!

Not really, I expect a good offensive game. Its just odd that this guy calls our corners a weak link......

U expect the Bills to do WHAT??!!

Come in our HOME stadium and beat Miami??!! What are uuuuuuuuuu smoking?

Obviously you have donned your Bledsoe blinders and have tunnel vision. One person on that Bills team is more nervous than anyone,....and that is Drew Bledsoe himself! He knows what he is in for.
We PUNKed him when he was a Patsie, and we will make him our bitch come Sunday. A punk in prison traveling from Sing Sing to Riker's Island is still a punk!

Tossed salads for everyone courtesy Drew Bledsoe!

Back
Top Bottom