This is going to be a tough match-up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is going to be a tough match-up

Quizlet

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is going to be a tough game.

You got the best offense VS a mediocar offense
The worst defense VS a Mediocar defense.

This is going to be tough. I wish you guys lost to Denver last night. That way if we won next week we would be tied for 1st place in the division!

Dont worry. The best thing your team can do is under-estimate us! Thats what we did with Houston and they took a 17-3 lead. Lucky for us, we have the best offense in the entire NFL, so we could come back.

I believe that will be your weakness! Your corners. I saw that Denver was slashing your Corner Backs and we have a better offense than Denver...

BTW: Good luck on the game!

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
We have a good offense and a good defense, you have a good offense and a ****ty defense.

No need to get rude. But I must disagree

You have a good offense and a decent defense (from what I saw last night atleast)

We have a freken awesome offense and a ****ty defense!

Originally posted by Quizlet
Dont worry. The best thing your team can do is under-estimate us.

I believe that will be your weakness! Your corners.

BTW: Good luck on the game!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You talk about us under-estimating you!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have heard it all. Our corners both had one INT and one was returned for a TD. Not to mention they are the best CB tandem in the NFL. Under-estimate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Alright. You will see when we rack about 40 points on your defense. BTW: Bledsoe, is A LOT better than Griese. Im not saying we will blow you out. My prediction:

Bills- 34
Dolphins- 33

As bad as our defense is our offense is "Incredibly, Amazing." -Chris Berman

No need to get rude. But I must disagree

You have a good offense and a decent defense (from what I saw last night atleast)

We have a freken awesome offense and a ****ty defense!

That's exactly what the Bronco fans were saying about our match up with them. "From what I saw in the KC game, your defense is not that good"......:lol: :lol: :lol:

They underestimated us and got a rude awakening. Now our defense is being under-estimated by a Bills fan.....Puhleese! :rolleyes:

Uhm. No. Not at all. You have a good defense. And a decent offense. What I am saying that is those 2 int you had where against Griese. Bledsoe can throw about 800 times as fast, and if you have not noticed, this is NOT the Bledsoe that played for the Pats. This Bledsoe is on pace to shatter about every Dan Marino record this season EXCEPT, the TD record which he will be off by about 4-5

And dont get me wrong. Im not here to diss. Im here to talk. BTW: here is some stats

Bledsoe: 2016 yds, 15 TD's
Fiedler: 1289 yds, 9 TD's

Do you realize that Bledsoe had 1289 at about week 3??

and please, dont give me the excuse that Williams is running so Fiedler doesnt have to pass for Williams is only about 110 yards and ONE LESS TD than our Henry.

And then you got 2 of our 3 recievers in the top THREE of the entire NFL. You dont have any in the top EIGHT!

Quiz is right. Bledsoe throws a zillion times better than any QB in history.:rolleyes: What happened when Bledsoe played a good secondary? 3 INTs, 1 TD.

If we can control the time of possession with Ricky having a good time, we should definately win. Running the clock down keeps the Bills' sh*tty defense on the field and their offense off it.

When was Bledsoe intercepted 3 times and only had 1 td????? For he has had at LEAST 2 td's per game and he only has 5 interceptions on 15 td's (BTW: thats an NFL record also)

BTW: our run defense is 11th in the NFL. Our passing defense is the worst. Not our running.

It will be important for the Phins to focus this week in practice and not read their media clippings. I believe they were the top ranked team last year at one point at 8-2. Anyway there's alot of football left and they have to keep the intensity. The Offense was a dissappointment last night.

When was Bledsoe intercepted 3 times and only had 1 td????? For he has had at LEAST 2 td's per game and he only has 5 interceptions on 15 td's (BTW: thats an NFL record also)

Oakland's secondary INT him 3 times, once for a TD.

Back
Top Bottom