This is how bad Dwyane Wade wanted it.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is how bad Dwyane Wade wanted it..

Mindwarp said:
big deal? You fail to see the consqueses of this choice. He could have tore the muscle not feeling any pain thats hould have told him to stop, there for putting him out for the remainer of the finals, and maybe hinder his offseason work outs.

this was a big deal he did not have to do this he wanted to he was hungry for the win. This kid had lots of heart!

Athletes have been taking pain killing shots for decades its very common.
I don't doubt the kid has alot of heart.

TerryTate said:
Den, you just really hate the Heat don't you..... :shakeno:

Tate you know my stance. I don't like Zo.
I'm still a fan of Shaq even though he left the Magic. :(

ohall said:
I've got so much respect for Wade. It's too bad he got hurt. If not the HEAT would be in the finals right now. :(

I agree but injuries are a part of the game.

Den54 said:
I'm still a fan of Shaq even though he left the Magic. :(

I used to love Orlando(as a 2nd or 3rd team) when they had Orlando. Yeah, it's unfortunate for you guys that Shaq left...but I wish you luck that Steve Francis finds his way out.

2 Pistolz said:
I used to love Orlando(as a 2nd or 3rd team) when they had Orlando. Yeah, it's unfortunate for you guys that Shaq left...but I wish you luck that Steve Francis finds his way out.

Wade and Francis are very much alike imo. Except Wade does'nt have a turnover problem.

I'm sorry if I came across as Wade bashing. I can be abit abrasive at times. :)

That guy is tough, 7 weeks and he plays a couple of days later. That's heart.

Den54 said:
It was a freaking rib muscle!!! It was'nt a broken leg he was playing on.
He took a shot for pain, it was expected of him, it was the conference finals for christ sake. It really was'nt that hard of a choice to make.

Also the posters that want to resort to name calling can BLOWWWWW ME. :D

Den...

I'm no doctor, but from the anatomy/physiology classes I have taken....Wade was probably at huge risk because when you pull a muscle, you are more than likely to tear it if you keep putting pressure on that muscle group. When you tear a muscle, it never heals back 100 percent....scar tissue repairs the muscle....limiting its mobility. With a guy in Dwyane Wade that contorts his body as part of the game, if he did severely tear that muscle....it couldve impacted his career on an enormous level...

and not every football player puts their career on the line when they have an injury...look no further than John Abraham of the JETS last season...they were very close to an AFC championship showdown, and the guy didnt play both games of the playoffs....

Den54 said:
Wade and Francis are very much alike imo. Except Wade does'nt have a turnover problem.

I'm sorry if I came across as Wade bashing. I can be abit abrasive at times. :)

Actually, Wade's biggest problem is turning the ball over. This spand of 6 games was the first time I've ever seen Wade go 5+ games without averaging atleast 3.5-4 TO's a game. Sh*t, I had no idea he averaged 2.8 TO's per game in this series, that's incredible for him. And 5 of those came during game 7, where he was obviously playing at about 40-50%.

Wade is a better player than Francis in every category except three point shooting, where he's not far behind because Francis isn't exactly a threat. Overall, he's much better. Francis is pretty good, but I wouldn't want him on my team. They're similar players, but Wade is much better(beyond the numbers).

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/espn25/story?page=moments/79

Wade's peformance heroic LMAO :lol:

Holla at your boy!

clear.gif

Not the game section but good try you fugazey. Now go back into denial about your Heat or go whine about Skip Bayless some more!

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Not the game section but good try you fugazey. Now go back into denial about your Heat or go whine about Skip Bayless some more!

I know it's not the game.......you fugazey.

It's just odd that the signature highlight of his career was him pushing off.

Comparing a flu to a rib injury is stupid.

Wade was much more heroic.....the guy risked serious injury.....Jordan just drank alot gatoraid and ran an IV at half time.....players play with the flu all the time.....

How many play with rib injuries after taking the needle and risking serious injury.

BTW...don't attack me.....you are the guy that probably had the secret service monitoring this site. :rolleyes:

Section126 said:
I know it's not the game.......you fugazey.

It's just odd that the signature highlight of his career was him pushing off.

Comparing a flu to a rib injury is stupid.

Wade was much more heroic.....the guy risked serious injury.....Jordan just drank alot gatoraid and ran an IV at half time.....players play with the flu all the time.....

How many play with rib injuries after taking the needle and risking serious injury.

BTW...don't attack me.....you are the guy that probably had the secret service monitoring this site. :rolleyes:

LOL, don't worry man....you're arguing with a Knicks fan...as if that franchise will have a chance to compete for the next 10 years. :rofl3:

Let him hate, because that's the only basketball glory he's gonna get in the next 10 or more years. The Knicks' franchise is f*cked.

Back
Top Bottom