This is how I see Henne's season stats panning out, make your predictions here! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is how I see Henne's season stats panning out, make your predictions here!

4,000 yards? sorry thats outrageous to predict. i could see 60% completion 23 td's and 15 picks for 3300 yards

4,000 yards? sorry thats outrageous to predict. i could see 60% completion 23 td's and 15 picks for 3300 yards

I don't see your prediction as unreasonable. If Henne throws for 4k yards it's because we give up points all over the place and he's forced to throw it 60 times a game..however with our emphasis on running 3300 is not only possible but a good number cause that means we are punching it in on the ground as well :)

lets not forget that not everybody can throw that ball miraculusly down the field Like Sage and Cleo Lemon. ( kidding )

Hmm ill go with 3,750 yards, 25 TD's, 13 INT's, and a 64% completion rate..

Cassell was in that Pats system for years, played 16 games w/ Moss and Welker at WR and still didn't have 4,000 passing yards. he also threw it 516 times, Henne threw it 451 times a year ago and only had 2800 yards. If you prorate to 516 attempts he has only 3300 yds. NE was a team that passed to ste up the run, you guys run to ste up the pass. If he's passing the ball 500 times that will be bad news for you guys. I'll be shocked if he is anywhere close to 4,000, if he throws for 3500 I'll be surprised.

Kyle Orton had 541 attempts, Henne is not attempting 541 passes. You guys shouldn't be worried about passing #s anyway, it's about wins. if you look at his last 3 games he had nice #s on paper but you lose all 3 b/c you fell behind and had to throw to catch up inflating some #s.

You are very wise friend. Im a biased and believe at best Henne will eclipse 3400 pass yards. Run first team means just that, a RUN FIRST TEAM. More attemps means more chances for turnovers. Marshall is a run after contact reciever, not a guy thats going to strech the safeties. In turn the offense has gotten better, but it needs to remain balanced.

Back
Top Bottom