This is how I see Henne's season stats panning out, make your predictions here! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is how I see Henne's season stats panning out, make your predictions here!

bpackers13

Active Roster
Reaction score
Ok, this is where I would like to hear everyones predictions on what you think Henne's numbers will look like in 2010. I, for one, think Henne is going to have a great year! I think after this season, we will all feel 100% more comfortable with our QB position. Adding Marshall was the best thing this franchise could have done. He is not only going to open things up for Hartline, Bess, and Camarillo, but he is also going to open things up tremendously in the running game. Play action is actually going to be something teams are going to have to look for this season out of the Dolphins. This is how I think Henne's numbers will look at seasons end, and I am interested to see what my fellow Dolphins brethern think as well. GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!

Henne- 4,279 yards passing 27TD's 13 INT's 514attempts 340comp. 66%comp. 8.3avg

4800 yards, 21 touchdowns, 14 ints, 68% completion and most importantly at least 1 playoff win!!!!!

wow these are high expectations, 27 TDs would be top 5-7 in the league... 4800 yards would prob be number 1 in the league... 68% would prob be top 3 in the league

id say 4200 yards, 24TDs, 12INTs, 63% comp

Those are pretty lofty expectations for a 2nd year QB, even if he has a top 5 WR. I would assume if he reaches those stats we would definitely make the playoff.

I could see his stats being around 3600-3900 yards passing on around 450-475 attemps. Hopefully his completion % is around 62-63. I also don't see him throwing that many TD's. I would put him in the 19-23 TD range while probably throwing 10-12 ints (somewhere in the 2-1 TD/INT range. I would be more than happy with these stats because remember even though we acquired Marshall we are still a run first team that is more than likely going to use the run to set up the pass.

I say more like 21 tds and 3,300 yards 14 ints dont forget we have ronnie and ricky

As much as i like Henne i dont see him hitting over 4000 yard or even 20 TD's. A more realistic expectation for me is around 3400 yards and around 17-20 tds and 12-14 picks. I still think thats a pretty good year, and 60-63% completion rate. I think his numbers will be close to Flaccos numbers from last year. Maybe alittle worse or better but right around there. I think we make the playoff if he does play this well.

We're going to pass more this year, which will make our running game even more deadly when teams have no choice but to sit back. Look for our rushing attack to average 5 yards or more per carry this year.

The Dolphins had the #1 rushing offensive line in the league last year when you look at the adjusted real numbers:

http://footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol

And that was with injuries to the O-line and the backups playing very well.. We have a very strong and deep O-line.

If our offensive line coach Dave DeGuglielmo can get the Giants to have a 5+ yard per carry average in 2008 (when he was with them), he can certainly do that with this group in his 2nd year with the team.

In just his first year coaching the O-line, he helped make them the #1 run blocking unit in the NFL. I can't wait to see what he does in year two with this group.

In DeGuglielmo's last season with the Giants in 2008, they had two 1000 yard rushers.

For Henne I see him around 4000 yards and having a TD number in the mid 20's somewhere.

No defense will be looking forward to playing this Dolphins offense. We're going to be LETHAL !!!

There have been only 30 performances of 4,000 plus yards over the last 5 years, an average of about 6 QBs with 4,000+ yards a game. Having one of the top five rushing attack and hoping for a 4,000 yards QB is close to unrealistic.

There have been only 30 performances of 4,000 plus yards over the last 5 years, an average of about 6 QBs with 4,000+ yards a game. Having one of the top five rushing attack and hoping for a 4,000 yards QB is close to unrealistic.

Unrealistic? 4,000+ yards per game is unrealistic. Don't hate because Sanchez has to lean on the running backs to survive. That won't happen this year though with you guys. Your running game is much weaker this year.

Tell that to Denver in 2008 when they were 3rd in the league in passing at 280 yards per game....

and they had the most efficient run-blocking offensive line in the league in the same season:

http://footballoutsiders.com/stats/ol2008

And oh yeah, they beat the Jets that year, in your house (actually it wasn't your house, it belonged to the New York Football Giants) ;)

While the Dolphins beat those same Broncos on the road.

3300 yards. 17 td's AND 16 INT'S. 61% Completion. 7.7 avg

6,521 yds, 57 TDs, 1 INT(on a hail mary at the end of a 1st half)

Some of the predicitions are crazy- near 5,000 yds? come on. Give the guy a chance before you have unreal expectations. He should be better, he's got a year experience and has more weapons this year BUt you guys are still a run first team. if he gets 4,000 yds it will probably be a bad thing b/c it will mean you are passing too much.

I think 4000+ would be awsome but for the most part i'm thinking.
3500-3800 Yards 19-25 TD's 14 Int's 2 rushing TD's 64 % completion.

JMO

Back
Top Bottom