This Is Land Of Delusion... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Is Land Of Delusion...

I'm not defending Burke here but anyone that wants him go should want Gase gone too. As bad as the defense has been, the offense has been just as bad if not worse. The defense has actually make more big plays(turnovers) than the offense has. Like someone else said above, I want them all gone but getting rid of one and keeping the other won't change much. That doing things half *** once again.

OK. I am cool with that.

Yes my fave scene!

Not too mention tho. How great is the line "dont just stare at it, eat it"

I still say ‘I have to go return some videotapes’ when I’m leaving somewhere early I don’t want to be. Top 5 all day.

His inability to make in-game adjustments shows he is not ready as a DC. The fact we had zero answer for Josh Allen gashing our defense with his legs, and I mean beyond Michael Vick numbers, is sickening. One of the hardest things I've had to watch this season.

ZACTLY

I think rams and k.c defense coach should be fired as well 51 and 54 point

After the Pats win, Burke will be saying "I missed again" followed by "Well you can tell ev'ryone I'm a down disgrace
Drag my name all over the place.
I don't care anymore and ending with "So take, take me home"

This thread must be some kind of misunderstanding, must be some kind of mistake.

10-6 wildcard or 9-7 barely miss playoffs and Burke would be safe I think.

6-10 , 7-9 gone.

8-8 is the question ending

If we had X I would feel better! Brady is going to abuse whoever is in the slot.

You seem quite angry about this as if him being a coach of this team is affecting your life.

As for the question "How the hell did he even get an opportunity in league"? Most of NFL and College hiring is based on relationships. People tend to want to work with those they feel comfortable with, know personally, or have someone recommend them. Burke most likely followed a career many coaches take or working at a lower level in an organization, QCC is typically where many starts and moved up from there. His opportunities may have come from being an effective position coach and knowing the right people. He got his opportunity to be a coordinator and unfortunately has not been good at it.

Right now the team is 6-6. I see thing written on the offense being trash, the defense being trash, the roster is trash...how the hell did we win 6 games? Is is good coaching? Or is it the fact that football goes beyond stats and winning is based on the opportunities presented.
A ray of light in a sea of darkness. Thank You!

Back
Top Bottom