This is not football subject.. Its about the Miami Heat. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is not football subject.. Its about the Miami Heat.

Can we win a SB

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I know this is not football subject but since there is no good Miami Heat forums i can find, i ahve a question? do you yall like the additoin of dwayne wade? I think he will be very good and be like gilbert arenas(if yall know him).. he is actually a 2(shooting guard) but plays the point.. and also we have a steal in Jerome Beasley.. He average 26 points per game last year.. He could start at power forward in the future...:lol: :eek:

GOOOOO Miami Heat, and dolphins.. this is our year.!:goof:

Originally posted by dolfans1988
I know this is not football subject but since there is no good Miami Heat forums i can find, i ahve a question? do you yall like the additoin of dwayne wade? I think he will be very good and be like gilbert arenas(if yall know him).. he is actually a 2(shooting guard) but plays the point.. and also we have a steal in Jerome Beasley.. He average 26 points per game last year.. He could start at power forward in the future...:lol: :eek:

GOOOOO Miami Heat, and dolphins.. this is our year.!:goof:

HMMMM, let's see, what's the best way to put this.....TAKE THIS ELSEWHERE!!!

Besides, the Heat are lightyears from even being competitive in the NBA's JV league (a.k.a. the Easter Conference) so why discuss anything that has to do with that Bush-League franchise? :shakeno:

Re: Re: This is not football subject.. Its about the Miami Heat.

Originally posted by Expo88

Besides, the Heat are lightyears from even being competitive in the NBA's JV league (a.k.a. the Easter Conference) so why discuss anything that has to do with that Bush-League franchise? :shakeno:

Yes, yes.. let's talk about the 9-7 Fins who didn't make the damn playoffs! :D

We're rebuilding, every franchise goes through it at some point.

Expo, if you're a Lakers fan, I suggest you stop worrying about the Heat and us loyal fans.. and worry about how to get back on top. IF you can! :sleep:

Re: Re: Re: This is not football subject.. Its about the Miami Heat.

Originally posted by Peanut

Yes, yes.. let's talk about the 9-7 Fins who didn't make the damn playoffs! :D

We're rebuilding, every franchise goes through it at some point.

Expo, if you're a Lakers fan, I suggest you stop worrying about the Heat and us loyal fans.. and worry about how to get back on top. IF you can! :sleep:

Ummmm, well, let's see...hmmmmm....how on Earth could the Lakers get back to the top of the league??? Hmmmmmm..OH WAIT! I have a plan!!!!

1. Shaq needs to get in shape. What!?!?! You're talling me that he's hired a world renowned personal trainer and has a renewed dedication fitness OK, that works.

2. Get some help in the front court. Wait, you mean they drafted BOTH Cook AND Walton and are in line to pick up Gary Payton??? I guess Kupchak has that one covered.

Hmmm, looks like the only things that were lacking last year are already being addressed in this offseason. Let's just be clear about something here, the Heat are now akin to the Chargers of the NBA; they try to show a little promise once and awhile but they never, ever, ever, ever, ever, deliver.

Trust me, the Lakers have the TWO best players in the entire NBA and one of them will enter next season in a form the league hasn't seen in years (and he won three consecutive championships in a row "out of shape" so imagine what he will do WHEN he's in shape.) They have the BEST coach in the NBA. They have the knowledge, the skill, the experience, etc, etc, etc.

Besides, where was the Heat this past year while the Lakers were battling it out in the first and second round of the playoffs? Oh, that's right, they were at home. Hmmm, where was the Crotch-Heat during the last three years while the Lakers were winning three championships in a row? Oh yeah, they were working on their golf games during the ENTIRE playoffs.

In closing I just have one thing to say there Pe...uhhhh....Peanut....SIT THERE!!

The Heat need to stink

for a couple more years...rid themselves of some salaries and make a run in 2005 with Butler, Wade, a young power forward or Center and a free-agent or two.

Jerome Beasley if I am not mistaken was that guy from North Dakota? If thats the guy...he may be big and 6'10'', but hes been playing D2 ball, so hes not as good as u think he may be...but we'll see what happens down the road.

Re: Re: Re: Re: This is not football subject.. Its about the Miami Heat.

2. Get some help in the front court. Wait, you mean they drafted BOTH Cook AND Walton and are in line to pick up Gary Payton??? I guess Kupchak has that one covered.

A couple late-rounders? Oh please. Drafting between 15+ in the NBA is addressing no needs but depth(if that much) in the first few years.

In closing I just have one thing to say there Pe...uhhhh....Peanut....SIT THERE!!

Look here, don't call my name out. Damn bikers.. Aren't you the same fool who got pissed because of polls or something like that?Word for the future as well, no one cares about you and your biker crap.

Sorry Expo, but you're just another chip under my bealt.

Yo Stamos, how many you have under your belt now, 7? This is #5 or #6 for me.. I am coming!

Sorry Expo, but you're just another chip under my bealt.

Yo Stamos, how many you have under your belt now, 7? This is #5 or #6 for me.. I am coming!

First off, what's a "bealt?" Secondly, I have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to polls, you must have me confused with one of your grade-school compadres. Third, chip under your belt??? WTH does that mean? Apparently it's supposed to be "street" talk...oh gosh, that's scary, a "streeet" poster. :lol: Finally, I'd love for you to give riding with me a shot. Normally I don't like riding so slow that I risk falling over but I'd make the sacrifice in order to laugh as you wheez and whine up your first half-mile.

On another note, guess what, I'll call you out when, where, and how I want to call you out so deal with it. An additional clue for you is this: place TWO spaces after the use of any sentence ending punctuation in order to seperate the thoughts otherwise your posts just look like one big, run on, whining rant. SIT THERE!
:zerosix:

First off, what's a "bealt?" Secondly, I have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to polls, you must have me confused with one of your grade-school compadres. Third, chip under your belt??? WTH does that mean? Apparently it's supposed to be "street" talk...oh gosh, that's scary, a "streeet" poster. :lol: Finally, I'd love for you to give riding with me a shot. Normally I don't like riding so slow that I risk falling over but I'd make the sacrifice in order to laugh as you wheez and whine up your first half-mile.

On another note, guess what, I'll call you out when, where, and how I want to call you out so deal with it. An additional clue for you is this: place TWO spaces after the use of any sentence ending punctuation in order to seperate the thoughts otherwise your posts just look like one big, run on, whining rant. SIT THERE!
:zerosix:

You never heard of typos? What are you too good for the streets? You probably wouldn't even survive a day in punka** Miramar. What's wrong with grade school and me being 17 and a senior? You have a problem with people under 18? We have a 15-year old MOD here who is cool, I'd love for you to mention "grade-school and age" to him..

My point is you came into this thread to trash it, saying it has no business here. You think people care about your biking JUNK? Do something for real men. Holla(yup, that's street talk) at me when you start playing football or basketball..

It wasn't polls, it was about out mock drafts. Anyways junior, I/M me @ ChambersOwnz84 if you wonna play me in a real man's game..

You never heard of typos? What are you too good for the streets? You probably wouldn't even survive a day in punka** Miramar. What's wrong with grade school and me being 17 and a senior? You have a problem with people under 18? We have a 15-year old MOD here who is cool, I'd love for you to mention "grade-school and age" to him..

My point is you came into this thread to trash it, saying it has no business here. You think people care about your biking JUNK? Do something for real men. Holla(yup, that's street talk) at me when you start playing football or basketball..

So quick to respond yet so slow to think.

First off, I only trashed the thread itself because it was posted in the 'Fins forum where it clearly did not belong thus, it deserved a nice thrashing.

Second, I would/have survived many a day in some pretty hellish neighborhoods and I did so both as an average, everyday citizen and as a cop so I'm pretty sure my "survival" would not be a problem.

Next, you also seem to have failed to understand the nature of this forum in which we are currently posting (although it is new and I'm quite sure it will take most some time to understand the dynamic herein.) By it's very nature it invites smack. Why you ask? Because, unlike the 'Fins forum where we all (or the vast majority of us at least) have the common ground of the Dolphins upon which we can all stand, there is no such common ground in this forum. Here we all have different teams, different ideas as to who's the best, and different opinions as to which sports do and do not suck. You, apparently, have not picked up on this dynamic yet so consider this a clue.

Also, I never said anything about individuals in high school, I made a grammar school comment; to most there's quite a difference. I'm sure Miguel (since that's the moderator in question here) will likely not feel personally offended by the grammar school comment; it was neither directly nor indirectly targeted towards him or his age group. Since you seemed to miss the point, it was a slam directed to you commenting on the level of smack you seemed (or seem) to be running. At that point I had no idea as to whether you were 17 (which you apparently are) or 70 and, for the purpose of that bit of smack, it mattered not.

Finally, I'm beginning to think you have some weird obsession with cyclists here that you might want to get help for. I've never tried to make a case for cycling (mountain or road) but apparently you feel a need to attack it every chance you get. What happened did your mom run you over with a bike when you were little or something of that nature? Also, as far as playing a "real man's" I was a linebacker in HS and was recruited out of the Army to play for a couple of DIII schools but didn't. I also regularly play basketball, lift weight 6 days a week, run, surf, snowboard, scuba dive, and practice martial arts so give me a "holla" when you think you can hang son. Believe me, I could care less whether people care about cycling or not, it's what I love to do and I don't feel the need to convince others of its merits.

In closing, your sorry smack could use some serious refinement. You can consider this a lesson if you wish as I've obviously schooled you (you like that, there's some "street" for you.) Just remember, when all else fails...SIT THERE!!!
:shark:

In closing, your sorry smack could use some serious refinement. You can consider this a lesson if you wish as I've obviously schooled you (you like that, there's some "street" for you.) Just remember, when all else fails...SIT THERE!!!
:shark:

you ain't school no damn body. and you damn sure better be lucky i can't throw some "f*** you's" out there..

i can't hang? i'll do anything, ain't nothing that i can't do. my sorry smack? i didn't see anything good that you threw at me. all i told you was the truth.

i will p/m your sorry ____ next summer when kobe leaves. i'd love to see that team without 1 member of their "2-man show."

btw, i wasn't talking about migs, i was talkig about ice.. :sleep:

Back
Top Bottom