This is our time. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is our time.

Crazysimon

Scout Team
Reaction score
This is it guys. The first time in a LONG time that the dolphins are legit. Like really legit. Like we could go to the Super Bowl legit. It's been a really long time coming but here we are!!!! We've been "falling" for a long time. It was part of our loser DNA. It felt like we were cursed. It reminds me of this quote: "People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy." --Tony Robbins
So all I can say it's time for us fans to rise up and not take these moments for granted. This it our year. No more curse. We are going to win it all!!!

The Native American spirits that have cursed us for building a stadium atop their burial ground probably thought all that construction ruckus was to remove the stadium.

I don't wanna find out what happens when they figure it out...

we don't have the depth yet for the superbowl, but we want to make great strides this year that puts us in the discussion next year

Back
Top Bottom