This is the best time of year for Fin Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is the best time of year for Fin Fans

Dolfan4life

Starter
Reaction score
We don't have to get our hearts broken every sunday. Instead we get to wait until April 26-27, when we have another mediocre draft.

Now atleast we can dream of the possibility that everything works out for the best in FA and in the draft. Only to have high hopes fall by the wayside next December.

It would be nice to get excited about a QB even if he is a rookie and doesn't start right away. That would be a nice change.

Originally posted by Dolfan4life
We don't have to get our hearts broken every sunday. Instead we get to wait until April 26-27, when we have another mediocre draft.

Now atleast we can dream of the possibility that everything works out for the best in FA and in the draft. Only to have high hopes fall by the wayside next December.

Basing this year's draft on past years is unfair imo. I don't think Whiney will have the influence he's enjoyed in past years. He'll have input, sure, but I don't think he'll have as much control.

I think we'll have an excellent draft this year. If Wally gets tendered by another team and leaves, 2 first rounders are pretty hard to screw up with the WR and O-line talent that is available. And by gosh, those are the two positions we really need!

I'm all for Michael Clayton and Vernon Carey! With signing Mark Brunell to QB us next year and draft a QB later.

So true, I think I'm going to throw out my TV, my computer and never look at another newspaper again! Prophecy fulfilled!:goof: :lol: :goof:

That's the spirit!!

This is the truly the best time of the year. Even though the 2003 season hasn't finished with this years super bowl, I'm already so excited about whats on the agenda next. You guys with your "all we suck" atitude need to drop if your true Phin fans. I've never understood some of the decisions this FO has made over the past decade, but every year I put on a new hat and I'm geared up for the new season! Can't wait til free agency starts (March) and this years draft which is shaping up to be huge especially since we actually have a pick this year in the 1st round (and may be two).

Go Dolphins!

Back
Top Bottom