This is the blowout season for... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is the blowout season for...

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
Randy McMichael! He has alot of talent and it's time for his coming out party for those of you who think you've seen Mcmichael at his best your wrong. Ths is a new offense in which we won't be predictable but we will pass more and Mcmichael is our most dangerous weapon. This is also going to be his contract year, he will be playing for a chance to make a ton of money. He will have a 1,000 yard season

thats why we sign him now, signing him now we be cheaper.
cause he will have a great year and will cost us more over the long term.

SIGN HIM NOW.

AJ or Gus is going to have a #1 favorite receiver to throw to and it's most likely going to be either Randy McMichael or Chris Chambers. Between the two, I would actually have to think that it will be McMichael and I tend to agree that he'll have a good season but I wouldn't say BLOWOUT. I'm thinking similar to last year,but a few more catches and more touchdowns. But in my mind last year was a good season, and he would've made Pro Bowl with Tony Gonzales if it wasn't for Antonio Gates. I'm thinking maybe 55+ catches and maybe around 6 Touchdowns.

death7star said:
thats why we sign him now, signing him now we be cheaper.
cause he will have a great year and will cost us more over the long term.

SIGN HIM NOW.

Dam Straight (note apparently html doesnt work on this forum)

Signing him now will be cheaper on our salary cap and prevent teams from inflating his price next year. He had some dropped balls last year but that was because our QBs Suck. Hopefully if the line gets better and Gus (gonna start) has a good year Randy has a 1000 yard recieving year.

McMike's 1,000 yard season will depend on Nick's system....Ronnie Brown may get 25 + carries/game and a few throws each game coming out of the backfield...which might limit the throws to McMike?? :confused:

Mc Michael was missused last year because he was asked to be a blocker for additional protection for AJ Feeley.He is a gifted pass catcher that was unnderutilized in that capacity.He could have a breakout year.

CrunchTime said:
Mc Michael was missused last year because he was asked to be a blocker for additional protection for AJ Feeley.He is a gifted pass catcher that was unnderutilized in that capacity.He could have a breakout year.
Yeah, that was pretty sad that we needed to use one of our best receivers as a blocker.

I'm hoping Chambers breaks the 1000 yard mark, I dont see McMike doing it but I expect a great season from him

In my mind a probowl TE doesnt drop many passes, and is a huge redzone threat with lots of tds to show for it...To me(and its my opinion) neither of these things describes McMicheal.

It would definitely be nice to lock him up to a good long contract extension. I feel that if he comes out in the mini camps and training camp and show the same caliber of play he showed in the past, an extension will be a given.

The breakout widereciever/tight end will be Chris Chambers or Randy McMichael. But I really think this is Chambers breakout year more than it is Randy's.

DonShula84 said:
I'm hoping Chambers breaks the 1000 yard mark, I dont see McMike doing it but I expect a great season from him
I agree.... I've been hoping CC does it for the last few years.

McMike won't get 1000, but I expect good things from him.

nick19991 said:
Randy McMichael! He has alot of talent and it's time for his coming out party for those of you who think you've seen Mcmichael at his best your wrong. Ths is a new offense in which we won't be predictable but we will pass more and Mcmichael is our most dangerous weapon. This is also going to be his contract year, he will be playing for a chance to make a ton of money. He will have a 1,000 yard season

I agree that this could be his blowout season...It could also be Chambers season as well, if the OL can give the QBs some time. All of this talk about the recievers and RBs though has to be tempered with the success of the OL.. If HH works his magic as we all hope he can...we could make big strides back to not only respectability, but the "postseason" word could even be heard here around November...

Back
Top Bottom