This is the most optimistic I have ever seen this board... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is the most optimistic I have ever seen this board...

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
If the Dolphins win on Sunday.. Boy look out!.. It will be a virtual love fest...

"Oh man.. I love you! I never meant those things I said about you when Fiedler sucked and you defended him.."

::tear::
"Its alright man.. I love you too, my Dolphin brethren!"

Originally posted by SkapePhin
If the Dolphins win on Sunday.. Boy look out!.. It will be a virtual love fest...

"Oh man.. I love you! I never meant those things I said about you when Fiedler sucked and you defended him.."

Even still Skape, your not getting my Bud Light.

I am so fired up that I might start drinking by tommorow....

do you think I'll be drunk by kickoff?

Yes, I'd agree it's a Dr. Jekyll board right now, but lose on Sunday and watch out for 'ol Mr. Hyde.:D

I'm totally psyched. We're going to beat New England. Last time we were still playing like crap.....and STILL had several chances to win.

Now we're playing much better. And New England's luck has just run out.

Originally posted by Section126
I am so fired up that I might start drinking by tommorow....

do you think I'll be drunk by kickoff?

You are fired up now?Heck, just wait until the Monday nighter against Philly (after we beat the Pats and Jacksonville has beaten the Pats).

We will be rocking.....

It could be better on here though...there's still lots of folks who don't think Fiedler has a chance at making the hall of fame.

Oh.. I will be attending the Ace Ventura Bowl (Philly/Miami).. And the house will be rocking! It will actually feel like homefield advantage!

Originally posted by dean_siu
It could be better on here though...there's still lots of folks who don't think Fiedler has a chance at making the hall of fame.

ROFL!

Your sarcasm was marinated to perfection!

Originally posted by SkapePhin

that's bredjrin :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom