This is the Season Miami Reclaims the Series Lead | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is the Season Miami Reclaims the Series Lead

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
From those filthy Jets. Current series is exactly tied up at 55-55-1

Regular season series is actually Jets leading 55-54-1 however Miami is 1-0 in their lone playoff meeting way back in '83.

I'd say a sweep is a good possibility to put Miami up 56-55-1 in the all time regular season series.

Other series Notes:

Miami's sweep last season of the Jets was just their 4th sweep of the Jets since 2000

Miami is 8-2 last 10 vs the Jets

Miami has won last 5 home games vs Jets

Miami allowing 15 ppg during the current 5 game winning streak at home vs the Jets

Miami is 6-4 last 10 on the road vs the Jets

Miami only averaging 16.5 ppg in the last 10 games at the Jets

From those filthy Jets. Current series is exactly tied up at 55-55-1

Regular season series is actually Jets leading 55-54-1 however Miami is 1-0 in their lone playoff meeting way back in '83.

I'd say a sweep is a good possibility to put Miami up 56-55-1 in the all time regular season series.

Other series Notes:

Miami's sweep last season of the Jets was just their 4th sweep of the Jets since 2000

Miami is 8-2 last 10 vs the Jets

Miami has won last 5 home games vs Jets

Miami allowing 15 ppg during the current 5 game winning streak at home vs the Jets

Miami is 6-4 last 10 on the road vs the Jets

Miami only averaging 16.5 ppg in the last 10 games at the Jets

The Jets scored 3 points on us last year. Let's improve on that :ffic:

Many of you may not believe this but there was a stretch of time where Miami ABSOLUTELY DOMINATED the Bills.

I'm talking nearly an entire DECADE of the Bills losing to Miami.

Miami may have gone to a laughinstock since Marino left but never forgot how dominant this team was in the AFCE against formerly scrub franchises like the Jets, Patsies and Jills.

Many of you may not believe this but there was a stretch of time where Miami ABSOLUTELY DOMINATED the Bills.

I'm talking nearly an entire DECADE of the Bills losing to Miami.

Miami may have gone to a laughinstock since Marino left but never forgot how dominant this team was in the AFCE against formerly scrub franchises like the Jets, Patsies and Jills.
It was a whole decade. Buffalo went 0 for the 70s against Miami lol

Not counting Miami's recent success against them, the Jets have always been a tough out.

Even when the Dolphins were the better team, NY was usually a struggle.

Hopefully, the wins against NYJ keep coming at two per year!

Back
Top Bottom