This is the tuffest draft in years for us | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is the tuffest draft in years for us

NEW-ERA-PHIN

Practice Squad
Reaction score
So much talent, so many needs.

I would love to get Denvers two first rounders. what would it take? Sam madison and our first? Maybe they will want to move up and take Santonio Holmes cause they need a WR.

what are out trade possibilities? Who behind us would need to move up to take a neccesity?

Minnesota behind us needs a RB but they know we dont. So if Lendale or Dangelo is left can we trick them into jumping spots with us and giving us another pick?

this is going to be real interesting

my 2 cents

According to Gil Brandts draft pick value chart it takes real close to our #1 and #2 to get their 2 #1's...so if you think Madison is a #2 value......or Ricky... or next years #1 (NO WAY IMO!!!!!)

NEW-ERA-PHIN said:
So much talent, so many needs.

I would love to get Denvers two first rounders. what would it take? Sam madison and our first? Maybe they will want to move up and take Santonio Holmes cause they need a WR.

what are out trade possibilities? Who behind us would need to move up to take a neccesity?

Minnesota behind us needs a RB but they know we dont. So if Lendale or Dangelo is left can we trick them into jumping spots with us and giving us another pick?

this is going to be real interesting

my 2 cents

and if you really want to get picks...Houston's 2 #2's and their 5th for our #1...about equal in value accoring to the chart and Houstons picks are 33 and 34.

The Houston picks would be godly!

Picking up #33 and #34 plus 16th in the second would be great. But i guess it depends on who drops and would be a draft day situation. Also gettign rid of Madison for a 3rd.

2. Gabe Watson
2. Antonio Cromartie
2. Max-Jean Gilles
3. Greg Eslingler
3. Brodie Croyle

now that is a draft!

Back
Top Bottom