this is the way i see it?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

this is the way i see it??

Can we win a SB

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Ive been reading about saban and ricky, and the more i read about it the more i think that saban knows ricky can come to the nfl if its up to him. Regardless what they say about he has to go to NFL court or anything like that to be reinstated.. I believe since saban said today its up to ricky, he must know something that we all dont, and that is maybe ricky has a clear path to come to the nfl if he wants. This was said at the annual owner meeting, i bet you his name came up alot of times, and i do think he will serve that four game suspension. i dont know about you guys, but this saban guy is just a football guru.. he knows his stuff, and when he wants it he will get it..

Can we win a SB said:
i dont know about you guys, but this saban guy is just a football guru.. he knows his stuff, and when he wants it he will get it..

WOW, he has not drafted anyone yet, ricky isn't back free and clear, and none of his FA pick ups have paned out. but your lipps are already embedded into his *ss.

godfater21 said:
WOW, he has not drafted anyone yet, ricky isn't back free and clear, and none of his FA pick ups have paned out. but your lipps are already embedded into his *ss.
Well, yeah, can you blame him.I mean, after all of the Wansuck years, come on. Let us be happy about having a DIRECTION for a change, and not have to worry about some one getting all up on their jock.
Some of us WANT to have something to look forward to.

Saban appears to be much like Jimmy in terms of getting players to come out and perform. I'm sure this has something to do with their mutual Psychology background. Anyways, I have a suspicion that in order to get Ricky eligible, the Dolphins will play the mental illness angle with the league. With Williams' history, how can they not be successful?

dolfan72734me said:
Well, yeah, can you blame him.I mean, after all of the Wansuck years, come on. Let us be happy about having a DIRECTION for a change, and not have to worry about some one getting all up on their jock.
Some of us WANT to have something to look forward to.

Yeah and the Redskins had DIRECTION with spurriur and the Browns had DIRECTION with Butch. My point is we have a good college coach. but the success of college coaches in the NFL has not been that good lately. so i'm going to wait and see how things pan out before i jump on the Saban bandwagon.

Back
Top Bottom