This is the way we should go | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is the way we should go

Duss

Active Roster
Reaction score
1-Alex Smith this kid could turn up to be the best player to come out of the draft 4-5 years from now

3rd Jason Brown IMO wilkerson will be gone and brown will stick he has superior intangibles and good work ethic this is what you want from a center

4th Josh Bullock FS I dont know him a lot but what I saw from him in nebraska he could surprise some...

5th Darren sproles Good role player who could complementour running game

6th Ron Fields he needs 2 years at least but he can anchor a 3-4 line for a while

7th Pete McMahon, a Long shot to still be available but...

You couldn't have posted in this in one of the other thousand draft threads?

Alex Smith would be a horrible pick. Lets go with a RB.

No i could'nt and no to a rb we have should be ok with the committee

duss12 said:
No i could'nt and no to a rb we have should be ok with the committee
so you want a bunch of Mediocre players together running the ball? They won't get 1,000 together. Give Feeley an actual year to prove himself.

Wait does this draft mean we DON'T end up with Matt Jones?

I hate it!!

We need Matt Jones. Drafting for need leads to the type of drafts we always have. We need to get the Best Value Guy in the draft. That guy is Jones. Trade down and pick up a 2nd (or late 1st) to get Jones.

Ron Fields in the 6th round? How is that going to happen.

it is possible but it always goes a lot different than other peeps expected

Fitz said:

Why because you say so? I think not. Taking Smith has merit. Im pro-QB and id like to see Rodgers here before Smith though, and there are wayyyyyyyy to many RB's in this years draft that are only a notch lower than the top 3. Reyes, Fason, Mcclendon, Davis, Arrington the list goes on and on.Smith could be a franchise guy..if he's there...i like the pick.

Fitz said:

What's up with being so anal about posting new threads?

why don't we just merge one huge one called "miami dolphins."

go clean your room or something

alex smith is walters with a whimpier arm and a little bit more mobility. walters injury is holding him back and we can get walter in the third so y waist the top pick on a clone that we can get in the third. check out my mock its perfect, maybe a little unrealisteic. but if it worked it's perfect.

Come on, a little bit more mobility?

lilcubanphinfan said:
alex smith is walters with a whimpier arm and a little bit more mobility

I understand the interest in Andrew Walter, even if I don't agree. He looks like an NFL QB and has the arm and variety of touch and loft. I just think he's a frontrunner type who doesn't handle adversity well. Not a take charge type. Plus he's very comfortable throwing mindlessly into heavy coverage.

Comparing Andrew Walter's mobility and athletic ability to Alex Smith's is like comparing a pile of rusting scrap iron to the Eiffel Tower. Walter is amazingly immobile in the pocket, and completely unaware of pressure.

IMO........This is the way we should go.

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom