This is the worst draft ever. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is the worst draft ever.

kingfin said:
We should just take B.Edwards.Why will we trade down.There are no players in this draft.Everthing player has a big fat question mark.Edwards is the only one that can come in and start.Ronnie Brown is going to be a bust.Benson and Williams just dont look like true talant either.They cant even play in big games in collage.F**k the HB.F**k the QB,Bottom line Take Edwards.

I'm sorry but I simply can not take it anymore. Edwards has just a big of question mark as anyone. PLUS WE DO NOT NEED A RECEIVER!!!!!! WR is arguably the only position on offense that we have adequate skill and depth. All of these Mel Kiper wanna be's with their "I've watched some games so I know the players" attitudes is getting shameful. If someone knew the players that well, then they either have WAY too much time on their hands and/or need to be a scout or high ranking exucitive within the Dolphin organization.

knight6jb said:
Last night when you posted your mock draft, you had us taking Caddy, now less then a day later you say Caddy isnt talented???
Yes but if Ricky coming back take Edwards.Ricky is going to come back.I dont get in to the story,but ricky is coming back.Caddy is a big gamble.But i think the dolphins still might take him.If i was in Saban shoes.I would have told all my fans that im taking edwards.

edwards doesn't drop passes anymore, he did earlire in his career but was much better with that tihs past season...

benson i still feel is most NFL ready... hes a finished product, and with the number 2 we need the most surefire bet... potential can always fail, but with benson hes ready to go day 1 :D

kingfin said:
I saw 3 games this year.Who is williams and brown never heard of them...LIke i said.No shows in big games.
:roflmao:

kingfin said:
I think he is.He said Edwards is going to be a bust.:roflmao: He dont watch football.He plays with himself on sundays:roflmao: :roflmao:

Actually, I'm an Auburn fan. I did watch Michigan games whenever they were on. Braylon made some great catches, and he also dropped a lot of easy passes. He always seemed to have trouble catching any ball thrown below his waist. Maybe this can all be worked on, but Mike Williams is ready to contribute NOW! Mike Williams dominated in college. He is as close as you can get to a SURE THING.

Man we had about 15 Braylon Edwards threads going last night.

Just use the search button.

Hey "TEX".......Braylon looked pretty good when he was DOMINATING the Longhorns secondary in the Rose Bowl. :wink:

TXFinFan said:
Actually, I'm an Auburn fan. I did watch Michigan games whenever they were on. Braylon made some great catches, and he also dropped a lot of easy passes. He always seemed to have trouble catching any ball thrown below his waist. Maybe this can all be worked on, but Mike Williams is ready to contribute NOW! Mike Williams dominated in college. He is as close as you can get to a SURE THING.
yes, yes and yes!

HVACservice said:
Man we had about 15 Braylon Edwards threads going last night.

Just use the search button.

Hey "TEX".......Braylon looked pretty good when he was DOMINATING the Longhorns secondary in the Rose Bowl. :wink:

Who won that game again.........? :wink:

for you to make such a bold statement you need to back it up with facts, what makes you think that Ronnie Brown will be a bust? he has split carries with Cadillac and he has still managed to get 1,000 yards rushing a year, plus he's a great blocker and receiver. Thats not what you call a potential bust

Good coaches make good picks and few mistakes in loaded drafts. Great coaches find the best talent in a weaker draft. This is a chance for Saban to distance himself from the pack.

TXFinFan said:
Who won that game again.........? :wink:
:0wned: :tongue:

BTW, as a 'Canes fan, and an appreciator of great college football, that Rose Bowl was awesome.

kingfin said:
We should just take B.Edwards.Why will we trade down.There are no players in this draft.Everthing player has a big fat question mark.Edwards is the only one that can come in and start.Ronnie Brown is going to be a bust.Benson and Williams just dont look like true talant either.They cant even play in big games in collage.F**k the HB.F**k the QB,Bottom line Take Edwards.

No, please.... don't hold back...

Tell us how you really feel. :lol:

nick19991 said:
for you to make such a bold statement you need to back it up with facts, what makes you think that Ronnie Brown will be a bust? he has split carries with Cadillac and he has still managed to get 1,000 yards rushing a year, plus he's a great blocker and receiver. Thats not what you call a potential bust
I agree that both Ronnie and Cadillac are great backs, either one will do me.

But Ronnie got his 1,000yds when Caddy went down, he wasn't splitting carries.

Back
Top Bottom