This is the worst draft ever. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is the worst draft ever.

finsnchips said:
I agree that both Ronnie and Cadillac are great backs, either one will do me.

But Ronnie got his 1,000yds when Caddy went down, he wasn't splitting carries.

right and he got that in what 4 or 5 games?

finsnchips said:
:0wned: :tongue:

BTW, as a 'Canes fan, and an appreciator of great college football, that Rose Bowl was awesome.

Owned? :shakeno:

I thought we were discussing the merits of an individual player.... not the outcome of a game? :confused:

kingfin said:
Yes but if Ricky coming back take Edwards.Ricky is going to come back.I dont get in to the story,but ricky is coming back.Caddy is a big gamble.But i think the dolphins still might take him.If i was in Saban shoes.I would have told all my fans that im taking edwards.

All I have to say is thank god you will never be in Saban's shoes. You running a football team = book of nightmares.

Im telling you all.Edwards is the real deal.He is a work horse.He will give you his all.There are too many HB,s in this draft.They say 10 good ones.Two will make it.Like i said it a gamble pick.Edwards is a sure thing.You dont draft what you need.Not with the #2 pick...Sorry

ghost of marino said:
All I have to say is thank god you will never be in Saban's shoes. You running a football team = book of nightmares.
I will do a better job than Saban....:roflmao:

kingfin said:
Im telling you all.Edwards is the real deal.He is a work horse.He will give you his all.There are too many HB,s in this draft.They say 10 good ones.Two will make it.Like i said it a gamble pick.Edwards is a sure thing.You dont draft what you need.Not with the #2 pick...Sorry

Edwards isnt a sure thing, no one is.

kingfin said:
We should just take B.Edwards.Why will we trade down.There are no players in this draft.Everthing player has a big fat question mark.Edwards is the only one that can come in and start.Ronnie Brown is going to be a bust.Benson and Williams just dont look like true talant either.They cant even play in big games in collage.F**k the HB.F**k the QB,Bottom line Take Edwards.
What the hell is this? Brown a bust? Even if the guy can't got it as a back you can still line him up as a slot receiver, he may have the best hands in the entire draft.

kingfin said:
We should just take B.Edwards.Why will we trade down.There are no players in this draft.Everthing player has a big fat question mark.Edwards is the only one that can come in and start.Ronnie Brown is going to be a bust.Benson and Williams just dont look like true talant either.They cant even play in big games in collage.F**k the HB.F**k the QB,Bottom line Take Edwards.

hey there's a different take! :eek:

kingfin said:

How do you know how all the prospects will work out as pros? Have you been using that time machine on ebay?

kingfin said:
Ronnie Brown is going to be a bust.Benson and Williams just dont look like true talant either.They cant even play in big games in collage.
I didn't know you could predict the future, when are we gonna win another superbowl :wink:

Back
Top Bottom