This is the worst draft ever. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is the worst draft ever.

kingfin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
We should just take B.Edwards.Why will we trade down.There are no players in this draft.Everthing player has a big fat question mark.Edwards is the only one that can come in and start.Ronnie Brown is going to be a bust.Benson and Williams just dont look like true talant either.They cant even play in big games in collage.F**k the HB.F**k the QB,Bottom line Take Edwards.

kingfin said:
We should just take B.Edwards.Why will we trade down.There are no players in this draft.Everthing player has a big fat question mark.Edwards is the only one that can come in and start.Ronnie Brown is going to be a bust.Benson and Williams just dont look like true talant either.They cant even play in big games in collage.F**k the HB.F**k the QB,Bottom line Take Edwards.

wow :shakeno:

Edwards will be a bust. He is a primmadonna who drops too many passes.

TXFinFan said:
He will work on that.With the ball in his hands he is a nightmare for teams.Terrel Owens was the same way in collage.No hands.Hello.Now he is the best in the game

kingfin said:

It will only be a bad draft if the players we choose are scrubs. So I'll withhold judgement until we see what our draftees accomplish.

TXFinFan said:

Are you a Buckeyes fan?

He's matured alot, and has become a role model at Ann Arbor. He knew he had to become the leader of the Wolverines so he began to work harder. Even though his attitude was never always great, he was never a primmadonna

kingfin said:
He will work on that.With the ball in his hands he is a nightmare for teams.Terrel Owens was the same way in collage.No hands.Hello.Now he is the best in the game

That's what the Bears thought about David Terrell. IMO, Mike Williams will be a much better Pro.

i thaught i was the only one who was allowed to post crazy threads like this.....

im no longer special. :cry:

kingfin said:

This thread sucks as bad as your spelling does...:D

kingfin said:

Benson and Williams just dont look like true talent??? Have you ever seen them play??

TXFinFan said:
That's what the Bears thought about David Terrell. IMO, Mike Williams will be a much better Pro.

to be fair, Terrell never worked as hard as Braylon did, and he tried to get along on talent alone. Braylon has stated several times he works hard because he's afraid of being a bust.

I think he is.He said Edwards is going to be a bust.:roflmao: He dont watch football.He plays with himself on sundays:roflmao: :roflmao:
ChambersWI said:
Are you a Buckeyes fan?

He's matured alot, and has become a role model at Ann Arbor. He knew he had to become the leader of the Wolverines so he began to work harder. Even though his attitude was never always great, he was never a primmadonna

knight6jb said:
Benson and Williams just dont look like true talent??? Have you ever seen them play??
I saw 3 games this year.Who is williams and brown never heard of them...LIke i said.No shows in big games.

kingfin said:

Last night when you posted your mock draft, you had us taking Caddy, now less then a day later you say Caddy isnt talented???

Back
Top Bottom