This is the worst draft ever. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is the worst draft ever.

HVACservice said:
Owned? :shakeno:

I thought we were discussing the merits of an individual player.... not the outcome of a game? :confused:
apologies... it was a figure of speech. :D

I was commending the guys response to your original... he does not physically own you. :tongue:

finsnchips said:
apologies... it was a figure of speech. :D

I was commending the guys response to your original... he does not physically own you. :tongue:

His response wasn't relevant.......:)

But, apology accepted.

I think the beauty of the draft lies in the later rounds. Just because there are no Peyton Manning's or Jamal Lewis' in this draft doesn't mean we won't land an amazing player later in the draft. Our first round selection might not even be the guy we rave about in the next couple years.
You can't say this is a bad draft just because you don't like anyone.

kingfin said:
We should just take B.Edwards.Why will we trade down.There are no players in this draft.Everthing player has a big fat question mark.Edwards is the only one that can come in and start.Ronnie Brown is going to be a bust.Benson and Williams just dont look like true talant either.They cant even play in big games in collage.F**k the HB.F**k the QB,Bottom line Take Edwards.

:D We should just take C.Benson.Why will we trade down.There are no players in this draft.Everthing player has a big fat question mark.Benson is the only one that can come in and start.Braylon Edwards is going to be a bust.Brown and Williams just dont look like true talant either.They cant even play in big games in collage.F**k the WR.F**k the QB,Bottom line Take Benson.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

hes right

IMO i think hes right, an old coaching saying goes like this (give or take a few words hehe) "if you have 2 quarterbacks, you dont have one" and in my eyes the same holds true for running backs, so for neither caddy or ronnie brown being decisive enough to have all carries at halfback in COLLEGE, it leads me to beleive that neither are worth the 2nd overall pick. Great players, maybe even first day players but not second overrall for a guy that cant even distinguish himself as THE MAN on his college squad. Cedric Benson will be the best running back coming from this draft.

Dolphins should draft Braylon edwards in my mind.

HVACservice said:
His response wasn't relevant.......:)

But, apology accepted.

I admit, Braylon had a good day that day, but mostly because Michigan couldn't run the ball. They had to pass.

kingfin said:
We should just take B.Edwards.Why will we trade down.There are no players in this draft.Everthing player has a big fat question mark.Edwards is the only one that can come in and start.Ronnie Brown is going to be a bust.Benson and Williams just dont look like true talant either.They cant even play in big games in collage.F**k the HB.F**k the QB,Bottom line Take Edwards.

Your not the sharpest tool in the shed are you?

kingfin said:

Wait a minute...is this Braylon Edwards? Do you want to play for Miami THAT badly, Braylon? Or maybe this is his brother? I'd have no problems taking Braylong Edwards with the #2 pick...he's arguably the best player in the draft. Of course Ronnie Brown is arguably the best player in the draft. Sort of like how Benson, Williams, Smith, Rodgers, etc. are the BEST PLAYERS in the draft. So really if we take any of those guys I'd be pretty happy. Just make sure that whoever we draft knows to make the touchdowns for OUR team, OK AJ Feeley?

This may not be a very top heavy draft, with potensiel superstars on top, but instead it is a very deep draft. There are a lot of good players in the positions of WR, QB, RB, D-line, Safetie. With the right staff, and a very good amount of research and work, a team could very well come out of this draft with solid to great players in every round they picked.

Back
Top Bottom