This is the .......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is the ..........

TheBostonBomber

Practice Squad
Reaction score
most excited about watching an upcoming fin season as I can remember. GO FINS!!!!!!!

Thats all I wanted to say. Thanks for your time.

Be careful on saying that. For the last two or three seasons we have all said that. Lets wait and see before we get to excited. There are still questions about the offensive line, and QB. However with that said, I too am excited again..........

I never really got excited during the offseason, just pissed cause it was the offseason. Now im so pumped up its unreal. I never knew about this site before this year. I love getting BREAKING NEWS days before I would have in the past. I love listening to people get as pumped up as I am, and that just adds to the excitement. I love breaking down every little situation that might affect this team. I love trying to figure out who we might get in the draft and discussing the pros and cons of each player. I've been telling myself I should not go to this site for a week and then come back all excited about something that might have happened. But I always come back, never fails, just to curious. I would like to thank everybody that makes this site possible because it has made me a more informed fan, ten fold.

As the years go by, I get less and less excited about the actual prospects of winning a superbowl, but more excited over the fact the season is arriving.

Chances of us winning the superbowl are no greater then they have been the last 5 years.

I'm just REALLY excited about our offense, assuming we add another o-lineman or two.

I'm just happy that we have a 1st round pick for a change. Just wish we had a 2nd since that's where we always seem to do our best.

Ozzy rules!!

This is a great draft too. We'll have a great Offensive player or two to choose from at 20 overall.

Originally posted by TheBostonBomber
most excited about watching an upcoming fin season as I can remember. GO FINS!!!!!!!

Thats all I wanted to say. Thanks for your time.

The changes to the offense are/were WAY overdue !!

I reserve optimism to the changes that have happened or will happen in the comming months until after the first game in September is played....

:D

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom