This is unacceptable. We, proud Miami Dolphin wait all year for the season to start. We should not have to endure this type of so-called rebuilding. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is unacceptable. We, proud Miami Dolphin wait all year for the season to start. We should not have to endure this type of so-called rebuilding.

Wait, Miami is rebuilding which means they are bad? Someone should have mentioned that in a previous post.

Where are all these new people coming from? Finheaven probably gained like a few handful of newbies after this game. Good for Finheaven! :lol:

Hahaha, I know, we lose ugly and now we all of a sudden have a slew of new fans.

Players at the NFL level should "all" be able to dig in and fight.

These back to back slaughters show me already that Flores isn't a general.

As impatient and crazy as this might sound, I'd get rid of him and Fitzpatrick (the QB) tomorrow morning, have a team meeting, and give the keys to a general, a George Patton type.

1568584491515.png

Just more fodder for my long-standing advocacy that Thread-Starting should be a privilege earned through time & minimum posts instead of an immediately -accessible right!
That's the way it is... IN CHINA

Players at the NFL level should "all" be able to dig in and fight.

These back to back slaughters show me already that Flores isn't a general.

As impatient and crazy as this might sound, I'd get rid of him and Fitzpatrick (the QB) tomorrow morning, have a team meeting, and give the keys to a general, a George Patton type.

You do realize Patton was the commander of a TANK battalion?

Back
Top Bottom