This is unacceptable. We, proud Miami Dolphin wait all year for the season to start. We should not have to endure this type of so-called rebuilding. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is unacceptable. We, proud Miami Dolphin wait all year for the season to start. We should not have to endure this type of so-called rebuilding.

You don't have to be proud to recognize this team is finally doing it right by tanking. There's nothing proud about tanking but it gets you the results you need

What other rebuilding is there to do? This isn't the MLB where you can just throw money at it and buy the pieces you need. Hell the team has tried that and it hasn't worked. This is the right step at this point. The next step is for Ross to sell the team and get an owner who is actually a football fan first. Wishful thinking I know, but that's what this team needs. Or at least one that can buy off the NFL like Kraft has done.

Players at the NFL level should "all" be able to dig in and fight.

These back to back slaughters show me already that Flores isn't a general.

As impatient and crazy as this might sound, I'd get rid of him and Fitzpatrick (the QB) tomorrow morning, have a team meeting, and give the keys to a general, a George Patton type.

"Something has to change
Un-deniable dilemma
Boredom's not a burden
Anyone should bear . . ." Stinkfist from the Album Enima (Tool).

Players at the NFL level should "all" be able to dig in and fight.

These back to back slaughters show me already that Flores isn't a general.

As impatient and crazy as this might sound, I'd get rid of him and Fitzpatrick (the QB) tomorrow morning, have a team meeting, and give the keys to a general, a George Patton type.
[/QUOTE

Do you understand that when a team does not have the personnel to compete comes an evaluation process and a plan to make it happen???

I know a lot of people want the #1 overall pick AND to somehow win 6-7 games lol This rebuild/tank, youth movement, whatever you wanna call it is necessary to get past only win 6-9 games every year.

However is it so much to ask for the team to not get outscored 102-10 in back to back home games? Fans wanna see signs of actual decent coaching.Fans still wanna see progress from the so called future players in Minkah, Baker, Dieter, Wilkins, Gesicki, and we’re not seeing it.

We have by far the most cap space in the league going into next year.

We have four 1'st round picks in the next 2 years. We have four 2'nd round picks in the next 2 years. If we finish with the worst record in the league, our "2'nd rounder" will be pick #33...... Our "3'rd rounder" will be pick # 65 and etc..

Yes I understand it doesn't matter if we don't hit on those picks but if we do we will be competitive next year, and a LONG TERM playoff contender by 2021.

We have by far the most cap space in the league going into next year.

We have four 1'st round picks in the next 2 years. We have four 2'nd round picks in the next 2 years. If we finish with the worst record in the league, our "2'nd rounder" will be pick #33...... Our "3'rd rounder" will be pick # 65 and etc..

Yes I understand it doesn't matter if we don't hit on those picks but if we do we will be competitive next year, and a LONG TERM playoff contender by 2021.
I hope so. But I’d feel better if we didn’t have to have faith that Grier is going to cash in on the picks and money successfully

People treat the team like a runthrough of Madden Franchise. I personally want to see a competitive team every week, Id love for them to make a run for the playoffs but if it doesnt happen, Im not pissed. Apparently Flores/Ross/Grier and all the TankforTua folks would rather blow apart the roster this season and wait 2+ seasons to get back to where we were last season.

This may work, it may not, but **** can always go wrong when you set up for single point of failures like Tanking for Tua. He could have a freak leg break in preseason and never play again, especially behind our line...

Id prefer a subtle rebuild to what we have currently, but ultimately we all have to keep watching or follow another team. Not everyone cares enough to commit time every week to watch one team.

Back
Top Bottom