This is unacceptable. We, proud Miami Dolphin wait all year for the season to start. We should not have to endure this type of so-called rebuilding. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is unacceptable. We, proud Miami Dolphin wait all year for the season to start. We should not have to endure this type of so-called rebuilding.

The OP never posted here before and maybe some disagreed but everyone has a right to their opinion. He wants to hire a Tank Commander to lead the tank! That's what I thought he meant. If that's what he meant then it's pretty funny. Some of us could use a laugh. He wasn't treated very nicely imo. I sensed that he was hurting like the rest of us. Are we all such elite posters that we can now presume to ridicule others, is that our way? I hope the guy comes back.

For a season like this, you've got to have other priorities besides football on sunday. we knew it was coming. Watching other games just reminds me we stink. Keep an eye on the score until its out of hand, move on. And whatever you do, don't blow off your spouses requests to watch this team, my god this 2019 team not worth that at all. Then you'll just be doubly pissed off.

Maybe Ross has a plan to embarrass the league so bad they will step in and make competitive changes because Lord knows they need to do something. The only thing worse than Miami tanking this season is the fact NE has DOMINATED the last 20.

People treat the team like a runthrough of Madden Franchise. I personally want to see a competitive team every week, Id love for them to make a run for the playoffs but if it doesnt happen, Im not pissed. Apparently Flores/Ross/Grier and all the TankforTua folks would rather blow apart the roster this season and wait 2+ seasons to get back to where we were last season.

This may work, it may not, but **** can always go wrong when you set up for single point of failures like Tanking for Tua. He could have a freak leg break in preseason and never play again, especially behind our line...

Id prefer a subtle rebuild to what we have currently, but ultimately we all have to keep watching or follow another team. Not everyone cares enough to commit time every week to watch one team.
We wouldnt rather anything. We'e accepted what's happening and not bitching about it after every god damn game because WE KNOW IT'S HAPPENING!

People treat the team like a runthrough of Madden Franchise. I personally want to see a competitive team every week, Id love for them to make a run for the playoffs but if it doesnt happen, Im not pissed. Apparently Flores/Ross/Grier and all the TankforTua folks would rather blow apart the roster this season and wait 2+ seasons to get back to where we were last season.

This may work, it may not, but **** can always go wrong when you set up for single point of failures like Tanking for Tua. He could have a freak leg break in preseason and never play again, especially behind our line...

Id prefer a subtle rebuild to what we have currently, but ultimately we all have to keep watching or follow another team. Not everyone cares enough to commit time every week to watch one team.
Good for you

Say what you want, but the tank is making dudes create accounts.

The Tank is working...go get Tua, go Join Finheaven to vent...you can vent even better as a VIP because you can vent in chat and people can vent with you in real-time.

So the op signed up yesterday at 5:28pm created a thread then disappears an hour later?

Players at the NFL level should "all" be able to dig in and fight.

These back to back slaughters show me already that Flores isn't a general.

As impatient and crazy as this might sound, I'd get rid of him and Fitzpatrick (the QB) tomorrow morning, have a team meeting, and give the keys to a general, a George Patton type.

You're 100% right.

You don't have to endure it.

Bye.

Speak for yourself.

I'm still enjoying this football season. I've got the Dolphins game on the main TV, and a secondary TV out on Redzone all day. Totally helps deal with the beating we're taking.

I'm all in for the 2020 draft/offseason.

Back
Top Bottom