This is unacceptable. We, proud Miami Dolphin wait all year for the season to start. We should not have to endure this type of so-called rebuilding. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is unacceptable. We, proud Miami Dolphin wait all year for the season to start. We should not have to endure this type of so-called rebuilding.

Speak for yourself.

I'm still enjoying this football season. I've got the Dolphins game on the main TV, and a secondary TV out on Redzone all day. Totally helps deal with the beating we're taking.

I'm all in for the 2020 draft/offseason.

I’m having a great time. This season couldn’t of started any better

Personally I can't remember being so hopeful as a dolphins fan. No more band-aid old vets and overpaid C-level talent roster moves, Not having to see if this is the year our 7th year QB has finally figured it out.

I can't fathom how someone who actually likes this team and has been following them for more than a decade can be so upset about what's going on. If you're annoyed with the strategy you must be completely content with being a mediocre team that poses no real threat to any playoff contender.

there isn't a sexy way to go bout tanking. Enjoy watching out front office look at the bigger picture for once and watching our younger players develop.

Players at the NFL level should "all" be able to dig in and fight.

These back to back slaughters show me already that Flores isn't a general.

As impatient and crazy as this might sound, I'd get rid of him and Fitzpatrick (the QB) tomorrow morning, have a team meeting, and give the keys to a general, a George Patton type.

We gon' tank...make no mistake about it.

The stone in my shoe is the belief that Flores would show his belly to the opponent before the damn game started.

FIGHT...lose, but FIGHT!

I love how casual fans just come in here and act like they expected something different. If you would have paid attention you would have known how ugly it was going to be.

The tannehill believers till the end do deserve. For years I and others said we need to move on and he’s not a top 20. And now that it’s obvious to everyone, we have a firesale.
Being a middle of the pack team with a **** qb that a lot of fans defend is worse
This tear down is super necessary

Mark my words. On draft day, things are going to feel very sweet and this feeling will have faded.

Back
Top Bottom