This is unacceptable. We, proud Miami Dolphin wait all year for the season to start. We should not have to endure this type of so-called rebuilding. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is unacceptable. We, proud Miami Dolphin wait all year for the season to start. We should not have to endure this type of so-called rebuilding.

samlupowitz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Players at the NFL level should "all" be able to dig in and fight.

These back to back slaughters show me already that Flores isn't a general.

As impatient and crazy as this might sound, I'd get rid of him and Fitzpatrick (the QB) tomorrow morning, have a team meeting, and give the keys to a general, a George Patton type.

Mods, please delete this thread. It’s just littering the board. This subject is being covered in a 100 other threads here. Poster please don’t create a post just to see how many replies you can get. You can post this same thought in all the other threads covering your same thought

Epic troll. Kudos sir. You are the 100,000 post to say the exact same thing in 14 days. You dont win anything, it's just the ridiculousness of it all. Almost epic Twitter trolling at this point.

Players at the NFL level should "all" be able to dig in and fight.

These back to back slaughters show me already that Flores isn't a general.

As impatient and crazy as this might sound, I'd get rid of him and Fitzpatrick (the QB) tomorrow morning, have a team meeting, and give the keys to a general, a George Patton type.
You would have preferred 8-8 seasons for the next 20 years?

A George Patton type? Good luck finding one of those. They don't come around very often, and they very rarely coach football.

Where are all these new people coming from? Finheaven probably gained like a few handful of newbies after this game. Good for Finheaven! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom