This Is What Im Talking About!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Is What Im Talking About!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FemaleFinFan said:
Why is the writing in the endzone of your sig backwards?

Great, now I see it. Now I will notice it everytime.

As for the post, we can't afford Alexander, unfortunately.

I am LMAO at this entire thread... :rofl:

This goes back to why Surtain is on the trading block in the first place, no money for a big contract.

Alexander is expensive which is why Saban doesn't want him. However, why are we not paying ANY attention to Najeh Davenport? All he would cost us is a 4th and would probably sign fairly cheap to have a shot at being a starting RB. He is VERY good for the price. You won't find anyone in the draft after the top 3 as good as Davenport.

Slappy8800 said:
davenport re-signed with GB didnt he?

I just saw that! Thanks. I'm still dumbfounded that no team would give up a 4th for him and pay him what the Packers did (not sure what they are paying him but it can't be much considering he is a back up for them).

caneaddict said:
I just saw that! Thanks. I'm still dumbfounded that no team would give up a 4th for him and pay him what the Packers did (not sure what they are paying him but it can't be much considering he is a back up for them).

he is an ok back but not 4th round good. There is too many backs out there this year (draft prospects).

FemaleFinFan said:
Yep. Thats me.:wink:
almost as cute as :missmeth: :D

J/K I definitely approve! :hug:
:hail: to the queen

caneaddict said:

He also didn't want to be a starter or go to another team, from what i've read.

Back
Top Bottom