This Is What Im Talking About!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Is What Im Talking About!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having all this work out would do wonders for us trading down. We'd no longer need to draft a RB and all signs would point to us drafting a QB or a WR. Those teams that were targeting a top WR would then feel added pressure to pull the trigger on a trade.

Crazzzy thought!!!

Maybe the Dolphins should try to trade somebody, or draft picks or something for Kurt Warner at Arizona.:D He is the most underated quarterback in the NFL.

greenflash01 said:
Maybe the Dolphins should try to trade somebody, or draft picks or something for Kurt Warner at Arizona.:D He is the most underated quarterback in the NFL.
That really is a CRAZY thought! No way!

SleepWithDaFish said:
"RookiE" coming from someone with only 206 posts.

Sorry iam not a nerd and stay on this **** all day posting the same post about , who were gonna draft, I only come on when new **** happens..Its funny how u guys always fight with ur own fans.. Iam ****ing sorry the writing is backwards, it's my fist time making one. we should not fight within the comunity ..

who in there right mind would want a qb, we just got one last year. he was a rookie just like eli and in fact did better than him. we dont need a qb we need the best possible runner or even braylon. please think about this... we dont need a qb and he isnt that good anyway...normally he would be in the 2nd round.

Canadian DolFan said:
Sorry iam not a nerd and stay on this **** all day posting the same post about , who were gonna draft, I only come on when new **** happens..Its funny how u guys always fight with ur own fans.. Iam ****ing sorry the writing is backwards, it's my fist time making one. we should not fight within the comunity ..

Lol...you MUST be new if you think that Phin fans don't fight each other!!! Compared to the "Fiedler vs Whomever" posts, anything any Phins fan has ever posted to a PAts/Jets/Bills fan looks like love letters. Just an FYI, family fights are always the most viscious. Oh, and yes, the signature IS creepy...it's like someone took a picture of Bizarro Pro Player stadium. :lol:

Canadian DolFan said:

Really? You don't know about that? You must be new. :lol: I'll bet if we won the Super Bowl, we'd still have a lotta fights. (i.e. if we still had Jay Fiedler, he could've taken us there anyways) :lol:

I can't believe this post is still continuing....

Canadian DolFan...
I wasn't being critical of your sig, just curious as to why the lettering was backwards. Is it symbolism? A pc error? Something you didn't catch? Chill.

And to everyone else...
Thanx!

HelloMotto said:
Jamie G is dislecsick og snif (go fins) :roflmao:

Actually if Jamie G were really dislexic, like me, it would be fo gins. Thats not dislexia thats just writing backwards...fwiw

Back
Top Bottom