This Is What Will Happen Next Sunday!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Is What Will Happen Next Sunday!!

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
The horeshoe is jammed so far up the *** of the New England Patriots that the best proctologist is the US couldn't get it out. I can already predict exactly how next Sunday's game will go. Both teams will come out looking like they are ready to play. It will look like everything it was billed to be for about a quarter, quater and a half were the score will be 3-3, 3-0, 7-0 or 7-7. The score doesn't matter much the game will just be well played and close. Somewhere in the 2nd quarter Miami will take over the game. They will start to assert themselves and go up before halftime. In the 3rd quarter Miami will continue to control the game but of course will not be able to put the game out of reach. As the game enters the 4th quarter the fins will have about a 10 point lead and the tide will begin to turn. Suddenly Miami will not be able to do anything they had been doing all game long. The running game will stall, the passing game will not work and the defense will not be able to cover WIDE OPEN New England receivers. Tom Brady, who will have been under distress throughout the game, will suddenly have ALL DAY to throw the football. A couple of bad calls by the officials and instant replay overturning anything positive the Dolphins do a couple of times later the Pats will be in postion to win the game with like 1:00 to go and 0 timeouts. They will drive down the field and Adam Vinitieri will kick like a 65 yard field goal and the Pats will win the game. Don't be surprised if this is what happens. I'm to the point where I'd rather just see Miami get blown out than watch the Pats pull miracles out of their asses and eek out the game in the last second. With my luck that is what will happen.

That's what happened last year. This year how bout the refs. get so drunk before the game they start calling pass intereference on Brady.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom