This is why I don't want T.O. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This is why I don't want T.O.

Reaction score
"U MUST HV HAD A RUFF ENCOUNTER, IF SO, I APOLOGIZE! I TRY 2 LIVE MY LIKE A REGULAR HUMAN BEING REALIZING THT I MUST ENCOMPASS WHT COMES MY WAY DUE 2 MY OCCUPATION! I'M REALLY NT A MEAN PERSON @ ALL, DEPENDS ON THE SITUATION! SO WHAT IF PEOPLE CRITICIZE ME, I CN TAKE IT, @ THE END OF THE DAY I GO HM 2 MY FAMILY & FRIENDS! BTW, THEY TALKED ABOUT JESUS AS WELL!"

For a grown man he isn't to good at speaking...

And if you notice at the end it says "BTW, THEY TALKED ABOUT JESUS AS WELL!" The man compared himself to Jesus??? That is by far one of the ****iest things I've ever heard....

Check out www.terrellowens.com for some more incompitent responses...

Uhh

Originally posted by MïâMì-ÃÂø|ƒäÑ
"U MUST HV HAD A RUFF ENCOUNTER, IF SO, I APOLOGIZE! I TRY 2 LIVE MY LIKE A REGULAR HUMAN BEING REALIZING THT I MUST ENCOMPASS WHT COMES MY WAY DUE 2 MY OCCUPATION! I'M REALLY NT A MEAN PERSON @ ALL, DEPENDS ON THE SITUATION! SO WHAT IF PEOPLE CRITICIZE ME, I CN TAKE IT, @ THE END OF THE DAY I GO HM 2 MY FAMILY & FRIENDS! BTW, THEY TALKED ABOUT JESUS AS WELL!"

For a grown man he isn't to good at speaking...

And if you notice at the end it says "BTW, THEY TALKED ABOUT JESUS AS WELL!" The man compared himself to Jesus??? That is by far one of the ****iest things I've ever heard....

Check out www.terrellowens.com for some more incompitent responses...

Unless you've been living on a different planet, abbreviations and misspellings are a staple in the internet chat/message board/I.M. era. Hell in that case I.M. users, chat users, and Chris Mortenson are idiots for their errors.

Hey I don't like TO as much as the next guy, but c'mon now you're reaching a little there...He's probably answering thousands of messages, who has time to spellcheck and edit, and write out entire words?

Heheh.... we don't need additional reasons to not want TO. :D

Re: Uhh

Originally posted by rhadaddy

Unless you've been living on a different planet, abbreviations and misspellings are a staple in the internet chat/message board/I.M. era. Hell in that case I.M. users, chat users, and Chris Mortenson are idiots for their errors.

Hey I don't like TO as much as the next guy, but c'mon now you're reaching a little there...He's probably answering thousands of messages, who has time to spellcheck and edit, and write out entire words?

I don't know man.. it seems to me like it might take longer to write drivel like TO posts than it would to actually write things out just a little bit.

We have all been in chat rooms, and quite frankly, very few people ever see garbage on quite the same scale as what TO posts there. :lol:

I agree. Just a part of him being raw and honest. He doesn't need the grammar police when it's HIS site.

Also, I don't think he was comparing himself to Jesus. Just pointing out that just because criticism comes your way doesn't mean it's warranted or accurate.

Screw TO and his over-inflated sense of himself. Nothing but a punk, regardless of his talent level. TO and Meshawn think the world owes them something, but its the other way around. Without the NFL what do you think they would be doing right now??

Gee...I don't want a PRo Bowl WR because of his speaking habits.

Now that brilliant.

As anyone ever heard Allen Iverson speak?

Give me a break?

Originally posted by fin-atic

Now that brilliant.

Give me a break?

nah...

I don't want a probowl WR because the guy drops more passes than any reciever in the league, has a bad attitude, and hurts his team more than he helps them.

Originally posted by fin-atic

Now that brilliant.

Give me a break?

dude, theres a difference....Iverson plays with a ton of heart and sacrifices his body for the good of the team. TO, on the other hand, doesnt play with 100% effort and is totally obsessed with himself and how great he thinks he is. Also, hes a whiner who'll cry all day if things dont go exactly his way and people dont bow down and worship him. I think he really was trying to compare himself to Jesus too, he really is that ****y.

Back
Top Bottom