This isn't fair! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This isn't fair!

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
I have waited so long to rub their stinking green noses in Miami finaly beeting the Jets, but this isn't fun when their team is in such dissaray. It is like beeting up a girl and walking around like a tough guy, or makeing fun of a fat kid and thinking your witty. Don't get me wrong last week there was nothing greater than winning 30-3, but i hoped they would look good against the Jags and that loss would come back to haunt them. I honestly can't hate the Pats like i do the Jets, and with the Jets being a doormat this season is trully missing something.

fins are 3-1 and a lot of the guys here act like it's the end of the season.

Originally posted by justafan
fins are 3-1 and a lot of the guys here act like it's the end of the season.

Well the only thing i could say to that is we are in first place in our division and as long as we keep that we have nothing to worry about.

so what was all that whinning all about ? Did you honestly think you were gonna have a perfect season? What happens when the Pats beat you next game?

Originally posted by justafan
so what was all that whinning all about ? Did you honestly think you were gonna have a perfect season? What happens when the Pats beat you next game?

dude read before you open you chicken wing eaten mouth. I was whinning about how bad the Jets were and that is just takes some fun out of beeting them, but then again you wouldn't know anything about that. Tough break on that kick off return.

lighten up .I was just kidding. If Chad Pennington starts next week, they might start winning.:confused:

NOT!

Yeah, I can see your point Dajesus. If it wasn't for the Vikes, we'd be the worst team in the NFL.

As for phins loss, it was inevitable. It was a perfect let-down game for you guys. I wouldn't sweat it too much.

//Tony

Originally posted by JetsOwnYou
Yeah, I can see your point Dajesus. If it wasn't for the Vikes, we'd be the worst team in the NFL.

As for phins loss, it was inevitable. It was a perfect let-down game for you guys. I wouldn't sweat it too much.

//Tony
the Jets are actually better than the Rams right now - if that makes you feel any better :topic:

as for Dajesus' thoughts - I for one greatly enjoy watching the Jets fall into a Kotite-like state. I will enjoy Pennington benig proven to suck even more. Of course, if Hackett has 1/2 a brain - which is questionable - he will have his QB spending lots of time handing the ball off

Back
Top Bottom