miadphan13

FinHeaven Cheerleader
Reaction score
Here are two of the GREATEST statues outside of Miss Liberty herself!! :D

clear.gif

clear.gif

They had better take of those!!! :D ;)

I HAVE BOTH OF THOSE!

I TRIED TO PUT ONE OF EM ON HERE AND IT SAID IT WAS TOO BIG, I TRIED TO CROP IT AND THE DISK IS FROM KODAK AND IS WRITE PROTECTED SO IT WON'T LET ME!:(

marino statue

looks like dan looking like that could be in star wars episode 2,lol:cool:

Those are some great pics! :D They are definitely music to my ears.:cool:

The city of Chicago has three great statue's of Micheal Jordan, Harry Carey, and a cool Blackhawks collage. Do you have those pic's 13?

No, I don't :( I have been to Chicago a million times, but just to drive through to get to Milwaukee. I wish I had a pic of the Jordan statue. Harry Carey (RIP) was a great guy. I don't know crap about the BlackHawks. I am a Penguins fan. :D

I don't think the playoffs will come down to us beating Pittsburgh or not. (the divison maybe) All we have to do is win our last 2 home games (buffalo, cincy) and one of our final 3 road games(pitt, indy, and oak) to get a wildcard at 10-6. We seem to play better on the road than at home so I hope we go 11-5, that could win us either the AFC east or a home wildcard game. Who knows??? I hope so though.

yeah, that one.

your good.I actually searched for that one for a bit before I posted, but had no luck.I only found fan club sites.

:monkey: Colts
:monkey: Jets(hope they lose Sunday,myself)

Back
Top Bottom