This Loss Is 100% On Adam Gase | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This Loss Is 100% On Adam Gase

Every week there’s one or two playcalls where the commentators are baffled and make comments about why a gase is making absurd calls. Gase is a fraud. When Miami ran on 3rd and 10 in the 4th qtr with the game on the line, the look on some of the offensive players’ faces said it all: they knew they just lost the game because they probably wasn’t get the ball back unless Indy scored. They knew. That play call was idiotic
They was better off punting on 1st down.

They was better off punting on 1st down.
Miami doesn’t know how to put teams away when they start to gain some distance they turtle up and lose it. Up 17-0 on Cincinnati and they can’t get another TD to put the game away. Up 24-14 today, can’t put it away with one more TD score. When they were up 28-17 vs Denver a few years ago, Miami didn’t score again until garbage time and Denver had scored 22 straight points

Last edited:
3rd and 10/3rd and long hand offs are like Gase's favorite play. Or 2nd and 20 after a penalty, run a draw, which announcers have also called out. I've never seen it with such frequency on literally any other football team at any level. Its completely gutless.

It was said more as a joke but I wouldn't put it past him
In wouldn’t either. I’d rather have Tannehill as a QB than Gase as a HC! I think the consensus feels less scared when even an injured Tannehill before he makes a throw than Gase before he calls a play

I hate this arrogant prick with a passion. You pay your QB 20 mil to hand the ball off with the game on the line?? Pat White could do that. Drop dead Gase.

Yea. But the real problem is a tad upstream -- ya know -- the Clown in Chief!

It all starts with Ross.

Peeps need to know that -- because that's where the fans have "power" to effect the destiny of this team.

He SUCKS as an N F L overload.

70 wins. 85 losses.

That record is a LOSER!

Watch McVay on the sideline and how he interacts with players if you wanna see a real coach. Gase acts like a crackhead all game

Miami’s chief problem as a franchise is they can’t hit on coach or a QB. They’re so screwed until they hit on one of these.

That complete miss on the throw to Stills on the 2nd to last drive didn't help. Tanne had a solid game for Tanne, but the guy can't make a big throw in a big moment to save his life.

So rolling to his right throwing across his body with a sore shoulder and hitting Carroo wasn't a big throw?

How the hell do you run the ball on 3rd and 10???

TWICE??!

Your job is on the line - WTF is the guy thinking?

Simply madening. Especially at that point when he knew the game was on the line. Lets roll into a ball and just give Luck the ball back with plenty of time to torch Burke's clueless defense. If you are going down at least go down fighting. Gase pretty much gave up today which is grounds for losing his job.

It’s like draft picks, some will never admit they were wrong. Me? I was wrong on Gase. He’s a fraud and needs to go. I’m not watching another game until Gase is fired.

I'm with you. I loved the hire. I was totally wrong.

What the Rams got with McVay was what I thought we'd get with Gase. At least something similar to.

Back
Top Bottom