This makes next week a MUST win...

phinfan27

Second String
Reaction score
at New York in the cold at night again after they killed San Diego... I do not like the sound of that game being a must win!

minus

Perennial All-Pro
Hammered
Reaction score
I hate to say but I think is going to be tougher to play a Jets team that is gettign their confidence back..Is a divisional game and nothing is bigger than Jets-Dolphins..The Jets will be looking to get revenge and they know if they beat us, they are still in hunt...

baccarat

Adam the Quarterback
Reaction score
No doubt the Jets will be a big game. Even if we won today, it still would have been very important. Its a division game, and the Jets are looking damn good.:cry:

phinfan27

Second String
Reaction score
That game is really a must win. We can't lose that game, or we are in deeeeppp trouble.

Dajesus

Starter
Reaction score
You hit it right on the head. 3 weeks ago we were sitting pretty, now we have a must win on the road against are biggest foe, to stop a monumental meltdown. We are still in first place right now, and I am calm, if we lose next week our season starts looking real bad.

HofCityFan

Premium Member
Reaction score
At this point I don't see how we can win in NY now maybe it just this loss talking

dolphinron

Second String
Reaction score
Don't worry, we owned the Jets the first time and I am sure coaches are already breaking down what the Jets did to win against the Chargers. Then again, we have Ray Lucas..........Okay, worry.

Top Bottom