This morning’s CONSENSUS MOCK | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This morning’s CONSENSUS MOCK

dolphinheel

Active Roster
Reaction score
With the SB today and draft positions set, here’s a look at all the online mocks combined by team. Nearly all of them have Tua which tells me it won’t be Tua. Lol. I’m still predicting Simmons or Thomas at #1 but we’ll see. Fun time to be a Dolphins fan.

It is stupid simple to mock Tua to the Phins @5, because either we take him there, or we trade down and someone else takes him there.

This way, you dont screw up your mock.

We literally tanked for Tua. Tua, his agent, and his family have been all over Miami this week basically letting everyone know he wants to be here. The hip injury is not as serious as first thought. He’s a lock to go top 5 and may go top 3. There is not a chance that we pass on Tua. The only way we lose him is if some team trades ahead of us.

Time will prove me right or wrong but I do not take an injured Tua over a defensive havoc causer like Simmons or a quality LT

Simmons is an excellent player, but I don’t really see his fit in our defensive scheme. He would most likely end up taking snaps from McMillan or Baker unless he converts back to a safety. As two of our younger, improving, defensive players I’d prefer to see them on the field and us targeting players that fill the massive holes we have on the roster.

Simmons is an excellent player, but I don’t really see his fit in our defensive scheme. He would most likely end up taking snaps from McMillan or Baker unless he converts back to a safety. As two of our younger, improving, defensive players I’d prefer to see them on the field and us targeting players that fill the massive holes we have on the roster.

I'm not a big believer in Simmons, to tell you the truth. Yes, he is a great athlete and he's all over the field... but long term, I do not see him as a forward player. I think his strength is side to side and deep... He doesn't look like the 12 sack player that a 3-4 defense needs. More of a WSLB.

Back
Top Bottom