This newish NFL MOCK Draft has us taking Ja'marr Chase @3 and DeVonta Smith @18 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This newish NFL MOCK Draft has us taking Ja'marr Chase @3 and DeVonta Smith @18

With the new rules you could put Hurns on the PS.
Oh really? I wasn’t aware of that.. that could be a money saving move for sure because he likely isn’t in the future plans atop the wr depth chart, but a decent depth stash on the ps

I think Phins should target wideouts in second and third round. I think we need to get Taven Jenkins at3, or better yet trade down in top 8 and pick up a second or third rou dpick, and get Jenkins. We just need a guy who can play RT and get it done. Hopefully next year we get Cordell Volson NDSU and round out the offensive tackles.

At 18, Id go Javonte, we cannot lose out on that. Then in second and third round they can get Tylan Wallce who is basically just as good as Chase. He is number #1 wideout material. Then Surrat, Dyami Brown or Toney shold be there at the 50+ pick. If we get Wallace at that point we are actually set because Fuller is a good #3. Parker is #2.

Im thinking, receivers in second round.
Isn't that awfully high for Jenkins?

Isn't that awfully high for Jenkins?

I do not think it's awfully high. Let's say Sewell goes top 5 or 6. One of the next tackles who could go between 5 and 18 is Jenkins. There is no clear cut #2 OT, and Jenkins is in the running.

I do not think it's awfully high. Let's say Sewell goes top 5 or 6. One of the next tackles who could go between 5 and 18 is Jenkins. There is no clear cut #2 OT, and Jenkins is in the running.

I think a lot of people like Dennishaw of Virginia tech or that kid from North Dakota who shined at the senior bowl, I mean Alex leatherwood might be a steal since people are bored of how good he is lol

I think a lot of people like Dennishaw of Virginia tech or that kid from North Dakota who shined at the senior bowl, I mean Alex leatherwood might be a steal since people are bored of how good he is lol

But there is no clear cut #2. And for us Jenkins works like a charm, he is a RT, and he is what we need to get that done, not to fk around any more. Radunz is a bit undersized at 299.

Another one who is a tad underrated is Eichenberg. I think he might be there at pick #36.

Post June 1 we save $9mill if we trade or cut Parker, would not be shocked if this happens.
Wouldn't be a huge surprise, depending on what Miami does in the draft. If this scenario played out, getting both Chase and Smith, you never know.

Then again, $9 million is a bargain for Parker.

Back
Top Bottom