This or That: 2006 NFL Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

This or That: 2006 NFL Draft

PassRush said:
Jacobs, no question. Though I prefer a pocket passer, Whitehurst cannot handle pressure and makes stupid throws. Jacobs has potential

Jacobs is a pocket passer... :lol:

Just Win Baby said:
Williams easily.

Trading up to get Cutler

or

stay at 16, take BPA, and take Croyle in the second.

Stay and take Cutler :wink:

DB or OL in round 2 if we draft a QB 1st?

Jaj said:
Jacobs is a pocket passer... :lol:
he has enough mobility to get out of the pocket and throw on the move. but so does matt leinart, but he'll always be labeled a pocket passer.

Juan Cribbs said:
he has enough mobility to get out of the pocket and throw on the move. but so does matt leinart, but he'll always be labeled a pocket passer.

Pocket passer doesn't mean he can't move, but some people who've never watched Jacobs think because I don't want to say it, yes that reason, that he's a scrambling QB.

Jaj said:
Pocket passer doesn't mean he can't move, but some people who've never watched Jacobs think because I don't want to say it, yes that reason, that he's a scrambling QB.

I make no excuses. Boy is my face red:o

PassRush said:
I make no excuses. Boy is my face red:o

Wasn't addressing it to you though. It's just numerous people believe that Jacobs is a better athlete than Cutler even if they've never seen them play. Not accusing you of it... :wink:

If Ngata was to fall to us then I think Nick would take him but is hard to imagine him lasting that long.Cutler will be gone regarless of the seniorbowl.....I think Greenway should be the pick but he could be gone too....in the end what I'd like to see is for us to move down into the 20's and get an extra 2nd round pick.Then Nick could go to work with 4 picks on day one.

Ozzy rules!!

Jaj said:
Wasn't addressing it to you though. It's just numerous people believe that Jacobs is a better athlete than Cutler even if they've never seen them play. Not accusing you of it... :wink:

Theres alot of that on this board.

Jaj said:

I watch College football and I am familiar with most of the prospects and I find Croyle to be the best choice, not because of a scout report or hype but because I have seen him play. However yes, I have not seen more than five minutes of Jacobs and durring which he rolled out and picked up a pretty nice run. I guess I just assumed...

PassRush said:
I watch College football and I am familiar with most of the prospects and I find Croyle to be the best choice, not because of a scout report or hype but because I have seen him play.

Amen to that :D...especially if we can grab him in the 2nd...

Just Win Baby said:
Take BPA

who will be the better pro?

Michael Huff

or

Jimmy Williams

both are great talents and I'd love to have either...but Im gonna give the edge to Huff...

I'd take Williams. There is a reason he has been ranked ahead of Huff for the whole year. He is big, tough, and talented. Plays two positions. We could use him in our secondary.

Back
Top Bottom